Recommend me a tobacco :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Hey folks. So after vaping my brains out with Cola and Applewood (you really must try Cola if you haven't, steeped 2 weeks), and Orchard Frost recently, I feel the need to delve back into BWB's wonderful tobacco vapes. About a year ago I remember buying samples of all of them and trying them with my primitive equipment and lack of taste buds etc., so I can't really recall which ones I liked...

I'm looking for something with a bit of a kick to it, but not analog like. A bold tobacco vape that has a satisfying taste I can vape all day in my tank. I'm not a fan of the nutty, I remember not caring for the 555s and, and Casablanca is awesome but too rich for me to vape all day.

I'm thinking...
Adirondack
Virginia
Honey Flue Cured
and Backo maybe but I think I recall that one not having enough flavor for me, but I tried them all at 6mg and I vape 12mg now.

Any advice on something that will give some throat hit and rewarding fresh tobacco maybe slightly sweet taste?

Thanks folks, and thanks to Don for the great juices.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
What about Applewood, Bluebacko, Cherry tobacco. Backo really needs a little steep time as well as most tobaccos. There is also Maple tobacco.

I love Applewood. I vaped that for a couple weeks straight. Cherry tobacco is also amazing...haven't had that in a while.

I was just thinking more along the lines of a pure tobacco e-juice with nice throat hit. Though, I had forgotten about Maple Tobacco and I haven't had that in a while, I'll consider a bottle of that in addition to one of the other pure tobaccos. Thanks Don. I just have a bad habit of buying 30mls of 10 different flavors, than being way too overwhelmed lol. I want to pick one this order in the hopes of finding a pure tobacco staple in addition to my favorites of Cola, Applewood, and Orchard Frost.

Oh, maybe the list of juices I typed were unclear, those were the ones I was debating on buying, but I was looking to pick just one, so I can vape the whole bottle and see if its all-day vape for me. Was looking to see basically which has the best throat hit and while taste is subjective, a non-smoky yet bold tasting tobacco.

Last edited:

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
One word,, well,, combination of 2 'baco' flavors w/ one word, and I luvsit :p

Ca555ablanca

Haha are you saying you mix those two juices, or 555 and Casa are your faves? I agree Casa is absolutely fantastic. Your making me want to buy a bottle of it! I do remember the taste of it pretty clearly, so I'm trying to remember what the other tobaccos taste like...for some reason I'm thinking Adirondack had a nice a bite to it?

Chancey

Oct 8, 2011
Newark, Ohio
Haha are you saying you mix those two juices, or 555 and Casa are your faves?

Yah, I like mixing the 2, even though they both are excellent stand alone tobacco flavors. The casa is just too strong for me all day, and the 555 is a must have)).. I decided to combine the two awhile back, and came up with my perfect all day vape.. Ca555ablanca.

ESPRESSO my #1 though.
CA555ABLANCA close #2 ;)
Still searching for the perfect sweet/fruit.. STRAWBERRY in the lead at the moment,, but curious about BERRY BLISS & ORCHARD FROST))

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Legiox I would personally recommend Backo and Virginia for the straight up tobacco. :) Backo at 2-3 weeks steeped rocks!

Based on your OP Legiox, I second what Ruppy recommended.
I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how anyone could find Casa to be too rich to vape all day. lol I would suggest you snag another bottle of it and see what you think of it now. After a year off the stinky sticks your tasty buddies have changed ALOT and you just might find that Casa has a much different taste to you now.

Good luck and I hope you find that perfect vape!

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm one of the rare folks who also thinks Casa is too rich.

For me, I love the "berry" tobaccos...Cherry Tobacco is my fave and also the Berry Bliss I'm vaping right now is awesome. I also top off my Berry Bliss carto with Menthol light once in a while which is a yummy combo :) and the BlueBacko is also up there.

My other favorite is Virginia by itself or with a bit of Vanilla Bean. I haven't tried Backo, but that's next on my list. And Honey Flue is also very good.

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
i agree with don on trying the 555 exotic..different nut taste than the 555...its my all day vape..i usually get a smaller bottle of something else just to refresh my tastebuds a bit so when i switch back to the 555E i get the full flavor again...tried the berry bliss on my last order and although I may order it again sometime its more a dessert vape for me. I mostly pick up strawberry in it. Best of luck on your hunt

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
same here. the 555E is just so incredible. my favorite vape bar none.

but getting back to the original post, i will have to second the Virginia recomendation. i am incredibly pleased with it. its a tad sweet with a solid tobacco flavor. sometimes i like sweetening it up a little more and for that i use a few drops of Malty per ml of VA.

Casa is wonderful vape as well. I enjoy the crap out of it. especially whilst drinking my porters. if that isnt a vape pair made in heaven i dont know what is.

zeratul734

Moved On
Jan 20, 2012
Indiana
same here. the 555E is just so incredible. my favorite vape bar none.

but getting back to the original post, i will have to second the Virginia recomendation. i am incredibly pleased with it. its a tad sweet with a solid tobacco flavor. sometimes i like sweetening it up a little more and for that i use a few drops of Malty per ml of VA.

Casa is wonderful vape as well. I enjoy the crap out of it. especially whilst drinking my porters. if that isnt a vape pair made in heaven i dont know what is.

+1 for casa with high-quality beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread