Recommendation for NOT so sweet Ms. T's juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
Hey all...

Love the flavor Ms. T's puts in her juice, but would like to find some that are not as sweet as her snicker doodle or kickin strawbery.

I love vanilla flavors, fruit flavors (strawberry and blueberry mainly)... not sure about the desert flavors (love em but not for an all day vape).

thanks in advance :vapor:

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
Hmmm... not sweet, huh? Ummmm.... hmmmm. And no dessert flavors? Thinking...
Well from my list of 20 something juices I can probably say that almond toffee crunch coffee, butterscotch caramel cheesecake, peanut butter waffles and cinnamon roll were not sweet (ok, there's dessert in there). Vanillas? French vanilla is sweet to me, vanilla custard not so much sweetness and gourmet vanilla was light and tiny hint of sweetness. I recommend all 3! I cant speak for fruit flavors except apple pie with ice cream. Yummy!!

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Ok I have just a minute before I get started creating. And Apologizing before hand not responding to other posts because I really do need to get busy! But this thread brought up something that I have been seeing here on ECF that I stick a "Bakery" flavor or "Sweeten" all my e-juices.

Addressing the "Bakery" flavor first. People have said that I have a Bakery flavor in all my juices that makes them similar. I guess what they think is that I have a secret bakery flavor that I stick in every single bakery type e-juice! This is not true!! I do not stick a bakery flavor in anything! I don't have a secret bakery flavor LOL! I create all my flavors from the flavors I have in front of me and there is NO secret Bakery flavor!

And for the Sweetener! I have said this till I am blue in the face! And it seems no one is listening or they are new and just don't know! So I am saying again!!! I DO NOT ADD SWEETENER TO MY E-JUICES!!!! There is a couple I do Cake Icing, my Shakes, and Sugar Cookie! THAT IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And just so you know that I am using all the flavorings that EVERYONE else is using in this industry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but only those that is ok to use on the ECF Calculator)

Vaping is so subjective! You see the name "Bakery" in my name so you think I put a "Bakery" flavor in my e-juices and when you vape it you "think" you taste it! That can't be any more further from the truth! Also you see "Bakery" and you automatically think OMG they have to be "Sweet" NO that's not true either!

My suggestion when you vape any e-juice flavor is! Clear you mind of everything and just put the juice in there and vape! You will be surprised how the flavor may be the best flavor you ever had without any outside manipulation!

Oh gosh I hope this doesn't stir up trouble!

Smooches
Ms T

PS If I don't write back later it is because I am working! But I am reading what ya'll are saying LOL

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Hey all...

Love the flavor Ms. T's puts in her juice, but would like to find some that are not as sweet as her snicker doodle or kickin strawbery.

I love vanilla flavors, fruit flavors (strawberry and blueberry mainly)... not sure about the desert flavors (love em but not for an all day vape).

thanks in advance :vapor:

Any of my Vanilla flavors are great. The one that is selling this week is the Vanilla Custard. But I really like the Vanilla Ice Cream, French Vanilla and my Gourmet Vanilla.

As for fruit you may like the Mirror Blueberry, Strawberry, and don't forget to try the New Watermelon. These all do NOT have artificial coloring!

If you look under the "Other" category on my site you will see "No Artifical Coloring" we added that this weekend for those who don't like the added color!

Hope this helps
Smooches
Ms T

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
As far as the "magic" bakery flavoring goes, I think maybe people are noticing one commonality that ALL of Ms T's juices DO have. That is the VG/PG ratio. It is a well known fact that Ms T uses more VG than PG. I myself noticed this difference in flavor long ago before working for Ms T, when I switched over from the PG based cheap juices. VG does have a different flavor than PG. It is slightly sweeter, and its natural flavor will make a difference in overall flavor of any juice. I mistook it as some flavoring myself at first. Once someone is used to Ms T's flavors, this becomes relatively unnoticeable. This whole idea seems to make sense to me since again, the base mixture is in fact the only thing that is common to every bottle of juice Ms T makes.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
Wow... both Ms T and Brandon...I feel humbled :)

Dont get me wrong..I LOVE LOVE LOVE snickerdoodle. But because of the "percieved" sweetness I can only vape if for an hour or so (makes a GREAT after dinner vape).

But I think you all answered my question nicely. Due to the subjectivity I will just have to try a few more juices (darn the bad luck..heh heh).

I am finding I like coffee flavors (especially in morning and evening while watching movies with the wife).... which REALLY tempts me to try some of your coffee flavors. Love the fact you all use more VG than most.... makes a big difference in taste. Ms T's juices are the only ones I can exhale thru my nose with it stinging.

Thanks again all.... I think part of the experience of vaping is trying all these flavors!! Just when I love one...I find two more :)

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
And the journey begins FAAmecanic! lol! Everytime I fall in love with a juice I tell myself "that's it, no more experimenting" and then 3 days later I smack myself bc I just submitted an order for about 6-ish more sample flavors. It happens everytime. =P And it never fails, I fall in love with more flavors. So yeah.... Im waiting for 6 more samples to head my way. =)

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
As far as secret bakery flavor lol All the flavors taste different to me . I dont know of any secret bakery flavor , They are all nice and tasty though :)
That's what I was thinking. I have tried 2 or 3 other popular vendors and they all had this weird base flavor I couldn't get used to. Everything tasted the same.
Its no wonder she keeps everything a secret, she struck gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread