Recommendations for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkeppel

Oct 20, 2013
New Zealand
Hi,

I'm feeling pretty lost in this new world of options we have for RDA's and TC mods etc.

I've spent days looking over all the new gear out there and can't make up my mind at all, The last time I brought vape gear was when the iTaste SVD was the lastest and greatest, I still have mine but its starting to look worse for wear, the positive pin has cracked so its time to upgrade.

I'm thinking ill get a VTC mini but if there are any other recommendations I'd like to hear them, The number 1 thing i'm looking for is Quality and SS TC capability, Something not too expensive and prefer something small, Battery life would be nice but I'm not really willing to go as big as say a RX200.

Next I'm after a new RDA, I have the Magma clone, loved it but I'd like one of these "mini" RDA's to go with the new mod, Flavour and build quality is my top priority, followed by clouds and appearance, Not to concerned about space for juice I'm quite happy to drip ever 4 puffs.

There is just so many of these "mini" RDA's on the market its overwhelming, I've been looking at the Freak Show mini, Dark Horse mini, Derringer, Aeolus V2, Samurai Bonsai, Vertex Jr, LowPro, Marquis, Hobo, SV, Hazz mini, Veritas, Goon and royal hunter Mini, the list just goes on and on.

I'd like to just buy everything in one order from fasttech if I can ....

Appreciate your help,

Sam.

RandyF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Arizona
I have been very happy with my Kanger 160w TC. It is a dual battery, but it really isn't too bulky, easily pocketable. I have learned over the years I want a mod made from stainless steel/aluminium, they just hold up better than anything else over time. I use mine with SS and it works great, better than my Cuboid and Pico. For $38 it is very hard to beat.

I don't drip much anymore, so I am out of the loop with all the current dripping attys, but the Velocity is a very well designed one that I still see people talking about. I used mine in a single coil configuration with Ni and it worked perfect. Infinite airflow options, the deck is easy to work with and the post screws trap, rather than clip, your wires. There is a Mini version now as well. Just make sure if you get a clone, it is made by Tobeco.

Eh, fasttech....be very sure you know what you are ordering. They have so many versions of everything it can be very confusing, and even when you think you know which it is, it may not be accurate.

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
The Evic VTC Mini is a very decent mod. I'd also suggest looking at some of the DNA 75 devices. The buy-in is higher than an Evic VTC Mini, but the board is arguably better. There's at least one in the <$55.00 range, delivered. Another mod that's getting a lot of looks is the Pioneer4you IPV 6X. Has a Yihi board.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread