Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a recurve dual rda that I was previously trying to trade for the single coil version but I think that was a little bit too restrictive. It is rainbow in color and I will post pictures below.

Looking for $23 shipped conus paypal
But would consider a trade particularly for single coil rebuildables especially the recurve solo but not only the recurve solo.

I can remove the build or leave it your choice. It comes with everything except the coils in the baggie I'm not sure if those are what's in the atomizer or not I just know they're not there anymore. Happy to take more pictures if necessary

*I would have just edited the other post but it was too late for me to edit.That's why there's going to be two posts for one product. I have asked admin to formally close that one when they get a chance. I don't have two of them this is the same as that but I didn't know what else to do since I couldn't edit it and it was getting no attention :)

Attachments

• 20210130_092242.jpg
    20210130_092242.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@classwife I'm sorry I don't know why I'm so horrible at posting these things but I've accidentally made a copy. I kept the one with the two pictures open and closed this one and then I have another one where I was trying to trade it for a solo in January that I believe I closed or locked. is there a way to make these two go away that I don't want and only leave the recurve for sale with the two pictures. I'm so sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread