Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
When I first started vaping I went off into fruit land not really because I wanted to stay away from tobacco but because all the tobacco flavors I tried disgusted me. Aroma solved that for me and I drifted back to tobacco flavors because of the likes of Havana Golden, Winson, Virginia Blend etc. and their WTA counterparts. My fruit stash dwindled down to two: Aroma Apple and Pineapple which are both fantastic with and without WTA.

Last week I got my first bottle of Mahalo (or Maholo if you read the label ;) ). I've made it pretty clear that I'm not really a fan of the near all-VG Red Tail line but figured I'd give this one a shot because somewhere I saw Jerry say that it was so good he'd consider it a candidate for a satisfaction guaranty. Now that I've vaped it off and on for awhile I can see why.

It's a mixed fruit flavor, for me the predominant flavor is (what else) pineapple. The rest of it is hard to describe - perhaps some mango, maybe even watermelon and/or canteloupe. It's very tasty but it's not at all in-your-face with fruitiness, it's peaceful. Peaceful is a good word for it for me. I wouldn't call this a dessert vape, it's just a good vape. I can switch off to it any time of day and it doesn't interfere with whatever else I'm eating, drinking or doing.

My bottle is 24mg high nicotine. In that strength it provides a mild throat hit but nothing to write home about - I don't suppose fruit is supposed to. I notice it more on my tongue, a nice tingle, but I think my next bottle I'll cut the nic down. I think it will taste better. I find myself wondering what the results would be if this flavor were tweaked by increasing the PG. I still detect that weird fuzziness that VG juices give me, but if it had more PG I don't know if the nice peaceful fruitiness would give way to a horrible over strong sweet FRUITINESS that so many other fruit vapes ended up being for me. I am vaping quite a bit of it though and really enjoy the flavor and VG vapor.

Mahalo!

div

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
So California
I agree with you. My label said Maholo also, lol. I don't get the pineapple taste alot, definitely like a melon, mango (lite), mystery fruit in there. I really, really, really like this one. Not a fan of the VG exclusively, since that makes me feel congested, but I don't vape this alone, but I could, but then my bottle would be empty right quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread