Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone,

I thought I would create a review of a spectacular E-juice known as Reign Drops 'Festival.' Now most of you have never even heard of this juice which is why I felt inclined to write this review.

Starting with the basics, Festival is described as a sweet French bread flavored e-juice. It has a fantastic pastry like aroma accompanied by a lovely amber color. 100% made in the USA this e-juice has hooked the taste buds of everyone I have let try it.

It has an initial taste of a buttered bread with a finish of maple and frosting. Exquisite.

I believe the the propylene glycol to vegetable glycerine ratio is 30/70 but I could be wrong. It creates a smooth Vape with absolutely no harshness.

You can find it here: www.reigndropsflavors.com It only comes in 30ml but goodness is it worth it.

I just ordered their 'Feast' Birthday Cake flavored e-juice and am excited to try that as well!

Last edited:

Barbchris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Harrisburg, PA
I am just loving this stuff right now! Vaping it all weekend. Just gonna start a thread & found this one. Festival is the most unique vape I have never tried!!! Don't care much for Throne. Can't taste much but Crown is a nice mint. Magesty is a decent fruit, but I strongly recommend Festival. Tastes just like baked bread. Nice break from sweeter vapes.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
I am just loving this stuff right now! Vaping it all weekend. Just gonna start a thread & found this one. Festival is the most unique vape I have never tried!!! Don't care much for Throne. Can't taste much but Crown is a nice mint. Magesty is a decent fruit, but I strongly recommend Festival. Tastes just like baked bread. Nice break from sweeter vapes.

Glad someone else has actually tried it! It's such a good juice and deserves to be known. Try Feast as well, a great Birthday Cake.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
I have some Festival on the way. Should be here in a couple days. I haven't been this excited about a new flavor in a while; this truly differs than other flavors.
I've heard that Empress, a french pastry is very good, too. I'm also curious about Duke, a Candied Apple Melon flavor.

Hearing this makes me even more excited!

Last edited:

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
I have some Festival on the way. Should be here in a couple days. I haven't been this excited about a new flavor in a while; this truly differs than other flavors.
I've heard that Empress, a french pastry is very good, too. I'm also curious about Duke, a Candied Apple Melon flavor.

Hearing this makes me even more excited!

You won't be disappointed sir!

Barbchris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Harrisburg, PA
It has some sweetness, which I think it needs, but the aftertaste is not sweet at all. Over time, especially when kinda chain-vaping in the evening, everything seems so sweet. So, I was searching for a dryer aftertaste & found it. Just got 100ml of Grant's (apples & oranges I know) but have barely vaped it. Loving Featival.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
You weren't kidding. It's great stuff!
True, but e-juice is always sweet to an extent.

I'm glad you like it! It's my daily juice for sure!

It has some sweetness, which I think it needs, but the aftertaste is not sweet at all. Over time, especially when kinda chain-vaping in the evening, everything seems so sweet. So, I was searching for a dryer aftertaste & found it. Just got 100ml of Grant's (apples & oranges I know) but have barely vaped it. Loving Featival.

Glad you like it! Thanks for having faith!

See everybody, what did I tell ya?

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
I'm glad you like it! It's my daily juice for sure!

Glad you like it! Thanks for having faith!

See everybody, what did I tell ya?

I sure do, but faith has absolutely 0 to do with it. ;)

So Festival is now my favorite bakery flavor. NETs are still my go to main vapes, but in the morning with coffee Festival wins.

On the topic of pastry vapes I'm going to recommend another company, even though this thread is about Reign Drops. NOLA Vapes. Specifically Beignet and King Cake from NOLAvapes.com. They have tons of great flavors that are New Orleans classics. If you haven't tried them do yourself a favor and order up Beignet, , King Cake, Tchoupitoulas (tobacco, chocolate, hint of banana and cream), Arnold Palmer, Vanilla Apricot, and Bourbon Whiskey are all very, very good.

My apologies for going so far off topic.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
I just want to comment on how awesome this company is... On my first order from their online site I commented in the 'special instructions' part if the order that I wanted to try their juice 'Feast.' Without hesitation, they included a 10mL bottle of Feast in my order free of charge. 10 mL's!!!!! So this time around, on my second order from their online site I commented on the special order section that over my next three orders I would ask for samples of 'Majesty, Duke, and Empress.' Not expecting to get any of them until my next order, I just got my second order package today, opened it up and all three samples were there. Not small samples either, 10 freaking mL of each. I am so enamored with this company they will have my business for my entire vaping career. Thanks Reign Drops, you freaking rock!

image.jpg

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Not unheard of; Ahlusion does the same. And they have way more flavors in all categories.

How is Duke? Feast? Those are what I'd like to try next. Have you tried Royalty and/or Merlin? Thoughts? I'm interested in all except the few with mint.

Mannnnn, why you gots to rain on my parade?! lol just messing. Reign just chooses to specialize in a few flavors, which I like. You know? I just think it's pretty cool that such a small company who is barely known would go out on a limb and give away 40mL in samples, quite commendable. I will check out Alhusion for sure though.

Duke and Majesty are amazing, Empress is meh... I'm sure some would like it, but it tastes like a fruity pastry that I don't care for. Feast is good, I just made a Birthday Cake flavor that I enjoy more.

Royalty is good if you're a fan of flowery flavors. Merlin is next on my sample list, it sounds very good!

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Wanted to add a couple of reviews. I got both Throne and Merlin from Reign Drops this afternoon.

Throne: An awesome banana nut bread flavor that isn't too strong unlike most banana flavors in my opinion. It's got the sweetness of bananas, but the addition of salt and bread flavorings really brings it in to balance. It's a new favorite along with Festival, I'm surprised to say.

Merlin: A suddle orange cream flavor. If you remember, back as a kid, those orange creamcicle ice cream bars? This juice tastes just like them but not very strong at all. lf your a fan of light flavored e-juice and love orange, than this is the juice for you. It's not for me unfortunately!

Once again, the Festival is amazing. I can't believe this isn't the most popular e-juice on the market.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
oh, goodness. i love this juice. probably one of the only ones i can't get sick of so far. it is such a unique taste.

It truly is amazing! Have you gotten any Festival recently though?

this sounds great! but does it really have a maple element? because i hate maple

Ooh it is phenomenal! There may be a very small component of maple, but not enough to notice. The French bread flavor triumphs! You should love it, and if you don't, I'll buy your leftover. Hold off for a little bit though. They got really swamped and ran out and mixed a new batch which definitely needs to steep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread