Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
A drive by heads up mainly for any old timers still hanging out here since you are the ones that know the constant evolving path I followed with my retired Reo gear... always buying the next best/greatest of/for them in numbers before I moved on to other gear.

For S&G I pulled out the TRA P67 and put a Wotofo Profile Mesh rda on it. I have so many mesh RDA's now (I only vape mesh now days) that I've already covered all of the many dual parallel mech and regulated squonk mods I have, and still have extra dragons without homes.

In a word... WOW! There is not enough o's in SMOOTH they vape so well. Forget the dozens upon dozens of high end squonk atty's I bought for the Reos that have all resided in storage boxes for a long to very long time along with all but 1-2 of the P67's now and then (way too many of them to list). This $25-$30 RDA does it better for my uses on a P67 than any of those $75-$275 atty's ever did on any of my Reos.

The Profile is a beginners mesh RDA that is foolproof, not at all like the fire breathing dragons most of my others can be if not built and used exactly right. These come with mesh strips that are very easy to install, tools and other supplies to get you started. They have been offered in 16 colors/finishes. The Profile's very versatile AFC will easily do Stealth-MTL-DLH and anywhere in between; by design they are a breeze to squonk and have an ample drip well. Premade KA1 mesh strips are available for them (high drain 30A FT batteries are called for on a Reo), but I also cut my own from SS mesh sheets and rolls. Available are packages of 10 extra premade mesh strips and packages of 10 easy to thread premade wicks with an aglet on one end for them for a pittance as well for those who don't pull and roll their own like I do. Both the mesh and wicking lasts a long time. Only con is for the Reo door fiddlers... there is no overhang on a P67, but just barely a bit of one over about half the door thickness that prevents sliding the door up.

There are plenty of videos/reviews to answer any questions... (I'm going back to my grotto).

67profilemesh.jpg

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
A drive by heads up mainly for any old timers still hanging out here since you are the ones that know the constant evolving path I followed with my retired Reo gear... always buying the next best/greatest of/for them in numbers before I moved on to other gear.

For S&G I pulled out the TRA P67 and put a Wotofo Profile Mesh RDA on it. I have so many mesh RDA's now (I only vape mesh now days) that I've already covered all of the many dual parallel mech and regulated squonk mods I have, and still have extra dragons without homes.

In a word... WOW! There is not enough o's in SMOOTH they vape so well. Forget the dozens upon dozens of high end squonk atty's I bought for the Reos that have all resided in storage boxes for a long to very long time along with all but 1-2 of the P67's now and then (way too many of them to list). This $25-$30 RDA does it better for my uses on a P67 than any of those $75-$275 atty's ever did on any of my Reos.

The Profile is a beginners mesh RDA that is foolproof, not at all like the fire breathing dragons most of my others can be if not built and used exactly right. These come with mesh strips that are very easy to install, tools and other supplies to get you started. They have been offered in 16 colors/finishes. The Profile's very versatile AFC will easily do Stealth-MTL-DLH and anywhere in between; by design they are a breeze to squonk and have an ample drip well. Premade KA1 mesh strips are available for them (high drain 30A FT batteries are called for on a Reo), but I also cut my own from SS mesh sheets and rolls. Available are packages of 10 extra premade mesh strips and packages of 10 easy to thread premade wicks with an aglet on one end for them for a pittance as well for those who don't pull and roll their own like I do. Both the mesh and wicking lasts a long time. Only con is for the Reo door fiddlers... there is no overhang on a P67, but just barely a bit of one over about half the door thickness that prevents sliding the door up.

There are plenty of videos/reviews to answer any questions... (I'm going back to my grotto).

View attachment 790755

Good to see you, Spydie :toast:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hey there @Spydro a d good to see you! Hmmmm....mesh. Can’t say I have any experience in this department but it’s curious. I might just do a bit of research when I get a minute. My first question to answer is if there are any authentics. (Kind of important to me). And where are they made? I do enjoy learning.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are well. Cheers!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: kas122461

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Hey there @Spydro a d good to see you! Hmmmm....mesh. Can’t say I have any experience in this department but it’s curious. I might just do a bit of research when I get a minute. My first question to answer is if there are any authentics. (Kind of important to me). And where are they made? I do enjoy learning.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are well. Cheers!

Hi nice lady. The Wotofo Profile Mesh RDA's are still available at many US vendors. All that I've seen so far are authentic. They have even added a bunch of new colors as well, so sales must be strong. That suggests they could be around a lot longer than most of the here today gone to tomorrow that gear has been the last couple of years.

wp150.jpg

Anyone that dives in on these please pay heed to what I said above. With the supplied KA1 mesh strips (0.18Ω) they will hit at around 95W-100W (23A) on a mech Reo w/fully charged battery, so a true 30A battery is your goal. I run lower Ω mesh builds in my dual parallel mech and regulated squonk gear, but wouldn't use those builds in a Reo.

I now have 4 of my 5 P67's back out of mothballs and set up with these great little Profile Mesh RDA's. All my other mech and regulated squonk mods already have mesh RDA's on them, so I needed a home for these four. The custom CM P67 and all my other Reos will remain retired though.

P67 Black Wrinkle w/Gold, TRA w/Matte Steel, Storm Trooper w/Matte Black, Hammertone w/Gunmetal Profiles.
profile67x4s6.jpg

Bye again.....

lvr65sig.jpg

Toots

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
USA
Hi nice lady. The Wotofo Profile Mesh RDA's are still available at many US vendors. All that I've seen so far are authentic. They have even added a bunch of new colors as well, so sales must be strong. That suggests they could be around a lot longer than most of the here today gone to tomorrow that gear has been the last couple of years.

View attachment 794185

Anyone that dives in on these please pay heed to what I said above. With the supplied KA1 mesh strips (0.18Ω) they will hit at around 95W-100W (23A) on a mech Reo w/fully charged battery, so a true 30A battery is your goal. I run lower Ω mesh builds in my dual parallel mech and regulated squonk gear, but wouldn't use those builds in a Reo.

I now have 4 of my 5 P67's back out of mothballs and set up with these great little Profile Mesh RDA's. All my other mech and regulated squonk mods already have mesh RDA's on them, so I needed a home for these four. The custom CM P67 and all my other Reos will remain retired though.

P67 Black Wrinkle w/Gold, TRA w/Matte Steel, Storm Trooper w/Matte Black, Hammertone w/Gunmetal Profiles.
View attachment 794191

Bye again.....

View attachment 794199
Can you give any specific battery suggestions that you have trusted?
I am also very fond of the Profiles and seem to be acquiring more every week (I need a purple one now). But because of the mesh resistence, I was reluctant to put one on my P67s. After reading some of your gleeful posts, I broke down and put a Samsung 20s in a P67. I may be partial, but I enjoy the Profile mesh vape even more in my favorite mech, but I was unsure about trusted battery options (and also hoping the spring helps).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread