olefolks

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Lewisville, TX, USA
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have an array of the Robert E O'neal originals for sale. At 86 years of age, I decided to cease and
desist from the vaping world. I would like to sell all of these to one person for $300. but would be
willing to part with them individually at from $50 to $75 each.

Attachments

• IMG_1294.jpeg
    IMG_1294.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 39

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wow that's a fantastic deal. I'd have to wait til next month, or closer to the end of this month when my money hits the bank, but I'd like the silver/ gray second from right with the slotted door as long as it's LP. It looks like it is.
Do you have any extra springs or screws? I'd really be interested in those. Let me know price with shipping to Texas please

Reactions: Izan

olefolks

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Lewisville, TX, USA
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Wow that's a fantastic deal. I'd have to wait til next month, or closer to the end of this month when my money hits the bank, but I'd like the silver/ gray second from right with the slotted door as long as it's LP. It looks like it is.
Do you have any extra springs or screws? I'd really be interested in those. Let me know price with shipping to Texas please
Where in Texas! If I remember you, you are around Plano right?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Where in Texas! If I remember you, you are around Plano right?
Newp, I'm in Belton, inthe middle between Austin & Waco. Also if you'd want to sell the atty separate, you can give a price without the atty. I use O-16 littles.

Last edited:
Reactions: misswish1

Users who are viewing this thread