*REVIEWS* - HHV Fruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Welcome to the HHV Fruits reviews thread!

Here you will be able to find reviews for all the HHV Fruit line of e-juice. The purpose of this thread is for reference only. It is not a discussion area. We want people to be able to quickly scan the posts and find the information they are looking for without having to wade through hundreds of comments.

Anyone (that's you) may post in this thread as long as it meets two criteria:

1) Your post must be in the form of a review for one or more of the juice flavors listed here.
2) You must put the juice name, PG/VG ratio, and nic level at the top of each reviewed post.

Please do not leave any comments to the reviews you find in this thread. Any posts found not to follow the above guidelines may be deleted by a moderator.

Here is a link to previous reviews on the old HHV subforum: *REVIEWS* - HHV Fruit

The flavors eligible for review in this thread are:

Adam's Apple (P)
Angel's Kiss
Bah-In (P)
Black & Blue (P)
Bleeding Heart (P)
Blueberry (P)
Cherry Bomb (P)
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Chocolate Orange (P)
Cinful Apple (P)
Cinful Pear (P)
Crackberry (P)
Double D Watermellon (P)
Dragon Fruit (P)
Grape Vape (P)
Honey Do
Just Peachy (P)
Monkey Mango (P)
Nice Pear (P)
Orange & Clove
Pineapple Mango Smoothie
Razzberry (P)
Satsuma (P)
Sparkling Cranberry
Strawberry
White Lie (P)

(P)
represents the Purity line of liquids whose flavorings are made without the use of PG.

So what are you waiting for? Get reviewin'!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Juice: Crackberry, 70/30 PG/VG @ around 12-15 mg nic.
Device: KayFunMini 2.5ohm 30g wire coil, Provari Mini

This juice is probably, excuse me, this juice is definitely my favorite fruit e-juice! First time I vaped it I said, yup that's blackberry and I couldn't put the e-cig down till I finished the whole tank! If you like tangy blackberries in fruit or juice form, this ones for you. It's absolutely Marvellous!

Note: I order all my HHV juices with extra flavor or extract as I was a fairly heavy smoker for 40+ years and my taste buds aren't worth crap! If you fall into this category, you may want to ask for extra flavor as well, which can be done by putting a polite request in the comment box when ordering.

Nanooks

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2013
Salt Lake
Cherry Bomb 100% VG 6mg

Was on the hunt for the ultimate cherry vape and all roads lead me to HHV Cherry Bomb. First order was 50ml, and instantly fell in love. Being 100% VG I preferred a little more cherry flavor so I immediately ordered 100ml with extra flavor. Before the next bottle arrived I ran out and had to vape something else. Was only a day, but it sucked. Extra flavor hit the spot, not too sweet, not to bland. On my second 100ml bottle now, still my all day vape.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Cherrybomb 100VG 36mg nic 2X flavor Shot

One more Review for Cherrybomb.....

right out of the mailbox... opened it up and took a wiff... yup cherry, not a make you wince and sneeze cherry but more like opening up a plastic bag of fresh cherries ripe almost fermenting and taking in a deep smell.... delightful...
a few drops into the Stillare and a couple of primer puffs... wow... tangy but not like a sweet-tart, has a smooth mouthcoat, the flavor lingers for a few moments, very pleasent... not detecting any chemically after notes as found in many other cherry based juices...
another hit... very nice..
put a few drops of this in your Legend and it would be WOW!...

Last edited:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Satsuma
15 mg nic, 60/40 PG/VG
Magma RDA, dual .7 ohm coils, 18W on a ZNA Lite

I've never had a satsuma, but I love oranges of all kinds. This is the straight up flavor of a fresh, delicious orange. Not too sweet, or candy flavored in any way. Heather is exceptional at getting authentic flavor! My blend is 60/40 PG/VG, 15 mg. I tried it straight from the mailbox. Smooth, great throat hit, lots of vapor. This will be even better as it ages. Highly recommended!

For context, I usually vape HHV tobacco flavors. I like Cherry Bomb and Nice Pear once in a while. Crackberry is just too sweet for me. For me to love a fruit vape is uncommon.

Last edited:
Reactions: LilZ

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Copied from the Archive
Originally posted: 06-15-2013, 12:41 AM

Just Peachy

PG/VG Ratio: 100% VG
Nicotine: 6 mg/ml
Device: HH.357 on a VAMO 1.5 ohm @ 3.7 V - 4.5 V

Like the name says, this juice is Just Peachy! You don't even have to vape it to know that for as soon as you pop the cap off, the smell of fresh peaches fills the air and taking a couple cold puffs off the atty without power the flavor came through crisp and clear. Upon firing up the atty, it was like taking a bite of a ripe peach, no candy flavor or perfume tones that I could detect.

I started at the low voltage of 3.2v and worked my way up to 4.5v. The sweet spot for me is around 3.6v - 3.8v - the flavor was quite good even at 3.2v, however, seemed a bit weak for my tastes. At 4.4v - 4.5v the hits were a touch too warm and I noticed a flavor change that I didn't like. Not yet a burnt flavor, but not as peasant a flavor as before.

Not only is great only, but I believe this would mix well with other HHV flavors - personally, I'd like to try a bit of this with Tuscan Cocoa. HHV's Chocolate Orange is good, I bet this would just as good if not better. Since I only got a 6ml bottle my mixing & testing might be limited till I get some more. Next time round I'll get at least a 15ml bottle at 70PG/30VG to see how/if the flavor changes. There's plenty of vapor now as it's 100% VG - we'll see how that changes also at 70/30.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
White Lie, 70/30, 12mg

This is a very refreshing coconut/pear fruit vape. For any of those who have tried Nice Pear, White Lie incorporates that same refreshing pear flavor. But make no mistake, the coconut doesn't take back seat. It's a balanced flavor to be sure. I'm not a fruit vape aficionado as I find them quite transient. However, White Lie has a long endurance for a fruit vape and I believe it is due to the coconut component. White Lie offers a surprisingly solid throat hit even at 12mg and it produces plenty of vapor for fans who like to make clouds.

As a dedicated tobacco vaper, I found White Lie as a perfectly acceptable fruit vape. An EDV? No. But a few times a week for breakfast? Yes!! I have to believe a fruit enthusiast would dig on White Lie. And a flavor that might catch the attention of Truth Serum loyalists.

No lie!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Nice Pear, 70/30, 18mg

In edible form, I find apples to be more refreshing than pears. Not that pear isn't refreshing. It is. But apple just seem brighter to the taste when eating one. However, this isn't the case with vaping Nice Pear. I find NP to be as refreshing as any apple vape including Adam's Apple. As an earlier reviewer stated, it's as if you can taste/feel the grain. Nice Pear is as authentic as it gets. It also delivers excellent throat hit and produces copious clouds of vapor. As someone who finds fruit vapes to be short-lived in any one sitting, NP does not change that. But in shorter bursts, Nice Pear is nothing less than delightful. Feel like you want something refreshing? Nice Pear is the answer.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Adam's Apple 30/70 PG/VG @ 12 nicotine. Using Reos Grand and RM2 w/ 1.7 ohm microcoil.

First, let me say this is a clean, crisp and refreshing flavor. I do find this to be an enjoyable vape. However, the word 'Apple' can mean many different things to one's palate. This is not a 'candy' flavor. I personally think it not a pure "Biting from an Apple" flavor, either. At times I find this to be more of an apple sauce flavor, other times more like a hard apple cider. The flavor is probably closer to a 'Red Delicious' than a 'Green' or a 'Granny Smith' variety. As someone who rotates flavors, I find this selection to be a good alternate to the many NET's I enjoy. Adam's Apple is worth a try.

Reactions: Opinionated

TRS1988

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com
I noticed that there isn't a review of Monkey Mango yet, and I cannot stand idly by..
I typically vape RDA setups with dual clapton coils around 0.4-0.5 at around 60-75w. I use 2mg 100% VG juice.

Mango is my all time favorite fruit IRL and I'm always skeptical of mango flavored anything (juice, candy, ice cream, ect). I've been burned wayy too many times. Monkey Mango is not a let down. It tastes like biting into a ripe, juicy mango. I do ask for extra flavor, but you could go without and be just fine. I keep it in rotation, if I even think that I might be running low... I grab another bottle.

For some perspective, I vape pretty much everything: fruit, tobacco, bakery, mints (on occasion and never menthol)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Black & Blue
60/40 PG/VG
15 mg

Single .8 ohm coil, Aqua V2 RTA, 22W on a ZNA Lite

In my Satsuma review, I mentioned I'm not a big fan of fruit vapes. Crackberry was good flavor, but too fruity for me. Black & Blue is a blend of Crackberry's flavor profile with Blueberry. The result is delicious! Both fruits are very present but perfectly balanced. The blueberry tones down the bright berry flavor. They go really well together.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Crackberry

I'm vaping with a 3mm id, 1.1 ohm, SS, FCC coil running at 16 watts.

I bought Crackberry (0 nic) because I actually have some RL blackberry jam that I've been enjoying periodically with my morning toast and kept thinking this flavor would be awesome in vape format, and less fattening.. lol

So I bought HHV Crackberry and this stuff is awesome. I was fairly well quit vaping, only having a few puffs every couple days, but I'm back to vaping daily with this flavor. . its definitely an ADV for me and I just can't stay away from this! :)

The flavor is blackerry jam with just a hint of butter on the exhale... it's just pure awesome ... it's quickly become my new very very very favorite, and able to be vaped straight out of the mail.

I'm going back for more, for real.. 5 stars out of 5.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread