Revolver Gemini Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydakota

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
hey mates i got my Gemini yesterday so i will share what i think so far.

PROS:

--decent vapor

--pcc holds more things than old 510 case. the plastic feels sturdier than the thin steel of the joye case

--i like the high gloss batteries

--no screwing in of batteries, just push down

CONS: (some pretty huge ones)

--the pcc is a remodeled blu case. same proprietary cable and all

--the carts are so close together, there is no room to put caps on the cartridges when you refill (unless revolver has paper thin caps)

--the batteries, including the manual have an 8 second cut off.

--the automatic battery is useless. its very hard to keep going. especially if you like to pull slow to get the most vapor. you can get another manual seperate but that brings the price over $80 for the kit. 2 manuals should be included with the auto battery optional in the store

--the number 2 is over done, especially on the atomizer. we get it... gemini... twins... 2

--yes, the atomizer heats up just like the joye's

OTHER STUFF:

--the atomizer is like a slightly larger l88b (blu) atty with a metal tube on it. thats why it looks like a washer inside, but its not

--the cigarette feels real hollow and light when held. could be a pro or con.

--overall the major design flaws keep this from being a 70 dollar (or 80 if you want 2 usable batteries) kit.

Last edited:

dannydakota

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
Here's the video
<clipped>

i seen that vid, you missed alot of important info and cons mentioned above. some of the thing mentioned in my review may be dealbreakers for some people. a review should be more than what you like.. if that makes any sense

also forgot to mention some people only say 3 charges from the PCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread