Revolvler E-cigarette store, any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassworm

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2011
SOOOOoo interesting story, coworker just told me he was at the local grocery store that is attached to a strip mall and saw that one of the store fronts was called Revolver Ecigarettes ... which now has me quite curious, the only other ecig place is this Totally Vapor kiosk in the mall which is a TOTAL EFFING RIP OFF ( 13.00 for a standard cartomizer...really? ), anyway, I think I sort of kind of remember seeing something about Revolver ecigs around the net isnt it a juice vendor or something? Anyway anyone else have one of these stores around? Are their prices at least half way decent , I mean I would expect to pay a little more versus online just because of convenience / added overhead but I mean there has to be a line drawn somewhere...right?

enlightening thoughts? or :2c: on this?

bassworm

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2011
I stopped in the place, the owner was really nice, we vaped and BSd about things, his prices are actually pretty reasonable, 19.99 for an EGO battery , 8.99 for a 5 pack of blank cartos, he had some juice, i didnt get a chance to try any but Ill probably get a 10ml of their dragon clove and maybe that iced apple this weekend.

I didnt notice how many different levels of nic strength he had for juices, that may be something I need to check out. although he is going to order some 510 atomizers so I can drip to test juice instead of wasting a carto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread