RIP Trippers Pancake Method

Status
Not open for further replies.

billgharley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2015
Upstate NY, USA
His YouTube video showing his pancake cotton method looks like something I want to try.
Would you recommend it on a Kanger subtank mini rba? He did it on a different deck, and his other video rebuilding the Kanger mini showed a different method (not pancake) of basically stuffing the cotton down and moving it away from the juice channel.

Pancake good for all rba decks?

Thanks for any comments,
Bill G.

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA
    I literally just watched his video earlier today and since I needed to rebuild my Subtank mini RBA I rewicked it using his method and so far its been good. Of course mine dont look near as good as his but as long as I dont get dry hits its all good. I have always just pushed the tails of the wick down on top of the deck as close as possible to the juice channels without blocking them.

I have used this wicking method in a Lemo, Lemo drop, and a Delta II (RBA mode), with juices anywhere from 80vg/20pg, all the way to 50/50, and have yet to get a dry hit. I used to get dry hits before I started this method because of the higher VG content I use, and have been loving it since. Hope to have been of some help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread