Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
The only real way to reduce the heat is to add more airflow. I noticed that you said you like a tight draw, and that you have your AFC pretty closed off. That's going to give you more heat as well as less vapor production. Maybe try opening it up a little bit more at a time and see how you do with it.

You don't have to buy from fasttech, it's just one resource. There are plenty of low priced clones that are available from other sources. Really though, you can't go wrong with the Hobo... it is a great atty. Single or dual coil, air flow adjustment, decent sized juice well... if I had to recommend one rda, that'd be the one.

Reactions: AllenH

AllenH

Feb 27, 2015
Hi Completely Average! Well, for me, I've only just become a vaper since temp-control. I strongly feel it's the way forward for safety and that it has the potential to produce the best vape for the vaper. I strongly suspect the FDA will require temp regulation of some sort when its decision comes down from on high. So, for me, TC is where it's at. The DNA 200 honestly shines with RDA's I feel. If you get things setup right, you can push quite a bit of wattage and get tons of flavor and vapor- and yet still have excellent temp control at high watts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread