Status
Not open for further replies.

SannerSays

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2009
Arizona
www.wetyourstick.com
Liberation does have it up to 24mg. I have bought a few of these from him. Tastes and smells just like the real thing haha!! Really tasty!! Mixed it with some cola.....pretty damn good. Here's a link for you.

Liberation Premium Smoke Juice - Blackbeard's Rum

Edit: Forgot to mention he also shipped them out same day and always had a 2 day shipping time. I highly recommend his service!

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
ron rico is a cheap puerto rican rum.. you could go higher end.. but why waste the money when your just after a couple drops for flavour
Waste the money? As you said, your only after a couple of drops. So why waste your money on cheap crappy rum like bacardi when you're only using a couple of drops and you're going to end up drinking the rest? If you're trying to make a good tasting e-liquid it would seem common sense to me that you would want to use a good tasting rum. The more you pay for your liqour, the better the taste is going to be (generally). Adding something like tastes like rubbing alcohol to try and create an enjoyable flavor seems counter-productive.

Yup, I added some Bacardi 151 to Cash Cola and was really good.

I can't believe that you said bacardi and really good in the same sentence. :(

Bacardi is an abomination to the world of rum. Bacardi is the poorest quality rum in that price bracket. What you need to try is some Cuban rum. I just finished off a bottle of Havan Club 7 year aged and it was wonderful, I'd reccomend that you start there. But please, whatever you do, don't accidently buy Bacardi's "Havana Club." Because of the embargo with Cuba, products in the US can use trademarks of Cuban products without permission.

Edit: Keep in mind guys, all alcoholic beverages contain sugar, and rum especially because it's made from sugar cane, so you don't want to be using this too often or you'll risk killing an atomizer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread