RY4 Flavor mixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Tenorman

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2009
Aurora, Colorado
Hello everyone, I believe I had seen somewhere that vanilla butternut, tobacco, and caramel make for a fairly close RY4 experience. Can anyone verify, or give me suggestions? Also, has anyone tried straight apple and if so, what brands of apple does it compare to? Too many questions, thanks for your responses.

JRWReich

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
Colorado Springs CO, USA
Hello everyone, I believe I had seen somewhere that vanilla butternut, tobacco, and caramel make for a fairly close RY4 experience. Can anyone verify, or give me suggestions? Also, has anyone tried straight apple and if so, what brands of apple does it compare to? Too many questions, thanks for your responses.

First I make my Tobacco juice... a mixture of Seedmans, Tobacco Absolute and Ethyl Maltol. Then I add In Capella's Vanilla Custard, Lorann's Caramel and then Lorann's Bavarian Cream. I like it a bit nuttier so I add some Lorann's Peanut Butter or Capella's Toasted Almond... but it's not necessary. Pm me if you want to try my SZ5 (one step above RY4), lol.

Last edited:

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA

PM'ed ya' on this one...

Scott Tenorman

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2009
Aurora, Colorado
I thought RY4 tasted like cardboard. You mean it actually has vanilla butternut, tobacco and caramel in it? Who knew !

I don't actually know what is in stock RY4, I had just heard that this flavor mix from TV comes kind of close. I like RY4, to me its a fairly low key flavor that isnt too sweet and not overwhelming, but with a fair bit of flavor.

Scott Tenorman

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2009
Aurora, Colorado
the RY4 to me is a very bright, sweet tasting vape to me. kinda citrusy even. I like mucho. sadly I only have one 30ml bottle of it, but got another on the way.

Dejo, where are you getting yours from? I have some Dekang, which is ok, its a little thing but thats DK. I really liked the Joye/Janty RY4 but good luck finding any of that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread