Not open for further replies.

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
Hello, vapers!
As far as I can tell, everything seems to be safe, but I figured I'd ask just to be sure.
So here's the story:
Today I received my 1st mechanical mod (oh how I LOVE getting vapemail), and it's a lovely Sentinel M16 clone from 101vape.com. I got a Nimbus clone to try my hand at rebuilding, but it had problems and I'm waiting on its replacement. I also purchased an ohm/volt meter, plus a couple batteries and a Nitecore Intelligent Charger. All set up for dripping with my Kanthal and cotton (as well as spending about 3 weeks reading and watching info videos), but no rda. I really wanted to test out the M16 so I checked out the volts and decided to try my ProTank 2 on it. Here's how everything tested out on the meter, and my question is - does this look safe?

Sentinel M16 - 4.0 Volts
ProTank 2 - 2.5 Ohms
Sony 18650 1600mAh 30amp battery

According to Ohms Law I'm firing at 6.4 watts, which is well in the range of safety according to my power chart. Does anyone see any problems with this setup? I really hope not, because it's vaping like a champ and I love it. But please do let me know if there's an issue with the high amp battery or something I'm missing. Because I'm all about safety.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread