Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacedoutart

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Buffalo NY
Time for me to get some help from the experts again. So Im working on building a duel 18650 VV box, with the MadVapes VV Kit and a Voltage Display. I even picked up a sweet tin that can easily house everything... My question is what do I need to add to prevent over-discharging of the batteries? I would like to prevent what happened with my last mod. My last mod was literally thrown together with a battery from an broken ego, horn button, led (with resistor) and a 510 pre-wired connection in a miniDV tape box. We'll to put it short I over drained that battery and it will not hold or charge again...

Parts so far:
MadVapes VV Kit
Voltage Display
2 - Trustfire 18650 2400mah
Horn Button
Pre-wired 510 connecter
On-Off switch (for main on-off)
On-Off-On switch (for display battery voltage and voltage from chip)
LED with resistor
Tin to house the unit
1.jpg

Mike36609

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2012
Mobile, AL
I've been using a MV VV box mod that I put together for several months now. I vape until it stops because the batteries are low on charge, swap in a fresh set, put the drained batts in the charger, and keep on going. I have two sets of 14500 batteries that are dedicated to this mod and nothing else, and both sets have been going strong since around January or February. No problems with destroying/damaging batteries at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread