Not open for further replies.

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
Greetings Everyone!!

Hope everyone is well, we are going to be having a sale starting today Oct 1st through Oct 7th. We wanted to make sure that everyone is able to try our products and this is also our way of saying thanks to everyone for sticking with us through this growing process and being patient with us.

We know that some of our customers were not able to take advantage of sales in the past so here is your chance!! This is not to say, going to be our last sale by no means, will have more in the up and coming future so if you not able to make a purchase during this one there will be more. During this sale we will keep the store open for as long as we can until we approach our order capacity. Once we have reached our limit for the day we will close the store. If we do close the store it will reopen the next day at 8AM PST (Pacific Standard Time) and remain open until we again reach our order capacity. Thanks again everyone from all of us here at Alien Visions thank you and we wish you well.

Last edited:

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
I placed an order today and just wanted to ask something regarding shipping, it was a 100ml GJ bottle with the tip and i had 2 options :) one free and the other one said 'standart shipping' for 4 bucks? I selected that one and was wondering if its indeed a faster option or i made a mistake ?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
I can check for you can you please email me your invoice/order number? My email address is avejuicecs@gmail.com :)

I sent the email, sorry for the late reply :) btw i got shipping confirmation! Looking forward for some GJ :D its been a while i dont vape it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread