seeking help....Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

piercedguy76xxx

Jun 12, 2013
burnley lancs
whats the diff between rsst and agat? they look very similar to me.

if i put a small coil in vs a larger one will that make a diff in the ohms or just vapor?

my main goal is a big cloud, i have a direct drip for home use which is quite good. only got it other day so still messing with that.

hate asking lots of questions grrrrr feel a boob. nearly as big as the ones to the left of this!!! ha ha

bfrie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Circle Pines, Minnesota
pbusardo has a great video on building it (watch the build for the aga-t2 not the rsst, its a beter build in that video). i recomend using either 28 or 30 gauge kanthal with a lot of wraps. that way you still have low resistance, along with a lot more surface area, which equals more flavor and more vapor

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Try wrapping your coil on a drill bit and put a flame to it so it hardens to that shape and the coil turns red. Then do the legs til they turn red, about a couple seconds, not long. Take it off your drill bit or paper clip, whatever size you want, then feed your wick in it. You can wet a lil VG or eliquid on it to get it thin to thread. The coil keeps its shape and works way better. At least that's been my experience. image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread