selection of slim mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kujitsu

Apr 4, 2010
sa tx
was going to post a WTB but found out about post count :-x

besides e-cignews, i couldnt find a listing of mods available.
i would like to find what selection there is for AAA or AA sized batteries.
i know AAA is equal to a mega 510 batt which i already use, and would be fine with that size, since its a ton cheaper than buying mega's that die in a month.

protected batteries only.

so far i only found GG slim and vp1, cant remember any others that dont seem to be discontinued.
native 510 is a plus, but if i have to deal with an adapter, its ok.

TYIA ;)

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
I have the Spade and Laser and I like them both very much. In fact, I'm using the Laser as we speak. I can normally get about 4 hours use out of the batteries at heavy vaping. The Laser is definitely the least expensive mod I own and as we speak, probably my favorite all things considered.

My Girlfriend has the VP1 and she liked it alot, until it broke :( It was a nice device. It was used so I'm not sure what the lifespan was for the device.

kujitsu

Apr 4, 2010
sa tx
how are mods having the button on the .... end? still ergonomic?

i remember seeing the superT when i first started looking at ecigs a year after i found out about them.
initially shocked at the price, but later found its inline with everything else.
i still remember screwdrivers being 150 a year ago when they were the only good option.

as far as passthroughs are concerned. is the puresmoker truely the best?
or just the only properly constructed device? (provided cheap ones would use the same 2a 5v powersupply)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread