Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
I am just wondering, I don't mean to start a flame war, but why does nhaler charge so much for shipping to Canada? I was about to purchase about $50.00 worth of drip tips, which only amounts to about 8, and then I notice that shipping and handling is $16.00. Most sites I order from in the states ship me half litres of juice at a time and only charge between $6.00-$10.00.

If there is a reason why the shipping is so high, I would be curious to know. I really love the drip tips you guys offer but I can't justify nearly $20.00 to have less than an ounce shipped out.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
We have researched many shipping options to Canada and these are the best we can do under the circumstances. Larger order get as low as $12 but smaller orders do indeed require a higher amount. WE have since offered many of our products through Happy Vaper but drip tips are not one of them. From what he tells me the internal shipping it quite costly in Canada as well. Sorry about that.
Drew

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
We have researched many shipping options to Canada and these are the best we can do under the circumstances. Larger order get as low as $12 but smaller orders do indeed require a higher amount. WE have since offered many of our products through Happy Vaper but drip tips are not one of them. From what he tells me the internal shipping it quite costly in Canada as well. Sorry about that.
Drew

No problemo, dude. I was just making sure I wasn't missing something. Just to ship anything in Canada is about $8.00, kind of ridiculous. Thanks for a super quick response though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread