Shout out for great service

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickG33

Mar 21, 2011
australia
Hi,

I live in Australia and had a small issue develop with my GLV2 Supermini after 4 months of use and needed to arrange to send it back to Jay to have a look at it. I have a standard polished aluminium super mini. As it was going to take a while to post in and get it back, I thought i may as well get it powder and clear coated, to make it seem more worthwhile. I fully expected to have to pay for this.

Well Sara as always returned my email within 24 hours, provided me with the postage details, and also told me that they would not charge me for the powder/clear coating, to help make up for the time it was away.

I would like to give them a big shout out for outstanding customer service.

I know that this will not be a surprise to any current GLV owners, but to any prospective GLV owners, be assured that you will always get terrific, timely customer service from Great Lakes Vapor.

Thanks Jay and Sara

PS I still have my GLV2 5v to use until i get Supermini back.:vapor:

Last edited:

War Mouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2010
Bay City MI
I can heartily agree. Always quick with a response and a pleasure to deal with. They were extremely quick to help me modify my GLV-3 preorder after I had made it to make sure I got exactly the device that I wanted. I can hardly believe how kind they are with all of the (too many) question emails I have sent them since my preorder. Prospective buyers. GLV is dedicated to your satisfaction.

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
I have to give a big shout out to Jay & Sara (especially Sara) for putting up with all my changes to my order.....HV atties, not HV, etching?, not etched, caps painted? yes........Johnny on the spot with communication and always making sure we are getting exactly what we want!! They are the BEST!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread