Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
I for one will be shocked if you go square Ms Nikki.:ohmy: I personally love the curves.;-) But I guess being fond of reviewing you have to give them all a drive.:smokie: Let us know your thoughts when it arrives.:2c: Enjoy the day!:2cool:

Hey Roccov! I was just coming here to post the pic I took today of my vape MAIL!!!! :banana: And you are absolutely right Rocco, its shocking, a box mod is the one thing that I never wanted, but like you said, to be a good, and well rounded reviewer, I need to review every thing .. so here I am :p Keep an eye for the review because there will be one. ;-)

n79NEMp.jpg

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
How are the GP Paps clones? I just ordered one through eBay, and I'm a bit nervous because for clones, I tend to stick solely with Infinite, Ehpro, or Hcigar. I have no idea who manufactured the one I just bought, and I suspect it's likely like a version I'd find on Fasttech, but I can't stand waiting on vape mail from them.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
How are the GP Paps clones? I just ordered one through eBay, and I'm a bit nervous because for clones, I tend to stick solely with Infinite, Ehpro, or Hcigar. I have no idea who manufactured the one I just bought, and I suspect it's likely like a version I'd find on Fasttech, but I can't stand waiting on vape mail from them.

this one is from fasttech, it's just amazing, the button, wow that button... everything is top notch there is a bit of rust or something on the 510 threads but it's perfect, I was using a nemesis in 18490 mode in hybrid with the origen when I got my package, just swaped that same bat and rda and I can feel that it hits harder

halfempty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Miami, FL

this one is from fasttech, it's just amazing, the button, wow that button... everything is top notch there is a bit of rust or something on the 510 threads but it's perfect, I was using a nemesis in 18490 mode in hybrid with the origen when I got my package, just swaped that same bat and rda and I can feel that it hits harder
That sounds like the brass Paps clone from FT, I got both the stainless one and the brass one. The brass one is great, I agree with everything you said, I haven't stopped using it since I got it.

The stainless one is crap. It's definitely from a different manufacturer, different switch design, different threading, etched logo instead of engraved. I had to modify the switch in order to get it to work at all, and still it wasn't great. Wound up giving it away after a few days.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
So how are you liking the X? My wife is sweet on these and I was wondering if the switch as been improved over the older models. I have a copper/red Stingray and the switch is OK, once I worked on it a bit, but could be better. Is it the Infinite clone?

It is an SXK Stingray X, who is the true manufacturer behind most Infinite products, including Infinite's rebranded Stingray X. If you buy Infinite branded, this is exactly what you will be getting. Not all of the prior Stingray's had button issues, especially early first batches, it seem the SR's went downhill later on .. But to answer your question, yes, the switch is improved, the throw is shorter, and smooth. :)

The entire mod is 4mm shorter, and it is the same size as the 4nine when in hybrid mod.

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
It is an SXK Stingray X, who is the true manufacturer behind most Infinite products, including Infinite's rebranded Stingray X. If you buy Infinite branded, this is exactly what you will be getting. Not all of the prior Stingray's had button issues, especially early first batches, it seem the SR's went downhill later on .. But to answer your question, yes, the switch is improved, the throw is shorter, and smooth. :)

The entire mod is 4mm shorter, and it is the same size as the 4nine when in hybrid mod.

Thanks. Sounds great. My copper/red is from SXK as well. Did you buy it off of eBay and if so what vender?

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Thanks. Sounds great. My copper/red is from SXK as well. Did you buy it off of eBay and if so what vender?

No, no, I ordered it from Focalecig.com US warehouse last week .. they sold out in two days, but the new stock is supposed to arrive by Monday as per their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread