Status
Not open for further replies.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
...So now I realize I can't go back! I don't enjoy vaping anymore on clearos, Protanks, Davides or even my gorgeous carto tanks. :( It's a beautiful thing to have found such an amazing vape experience, but what about all my pretties? I have such a lovely collection of aesthetically girly and pretty mods and toppers - and all the time it took to piece together the colors and decorations! I'm so sad :( They are just sitting and gathering dust now, never to again be enjoyed.

I donated some of my stuff that was in excellent condition to a battered women's shelter. I included printouts that included some instructions, URLs for ECF, CASAA and for a few videos. Make sure you keep something to use when blowing sub-oHm clouds would be inconsiderate.

Ladies - something terrible has happened. As I've been evolving in my vape knowledge (trying new things, searching for the better vape), I discovered sub ohm coils. I am wrapping my own coils and wicking with cotton now - has to be done on a mechanical mod and has to use an 18650 size battery to work (Sony or MNKE 30 amp). I graduated to about a .45 ohm coil just a couple of weeks ago and I have been literally blown away by how good the vapor and flavor is.

So now I realize I can't go back! I don't enjoy vaping anymore on clearos, Protanks, Davides or even my gorgeous carto tanks. :( It's a beautiful thing to have found such an amazing vape experience, but what about all my pretties? I have such a lovely collection of aesthetically girly and pretty mods and toppers - and all the time it took to piece together the colors and decorations! I'm so sad :( They are just sitting and gathering dust now, never to again be enjoyed.

I guess maybe I should sell everything so someone else can enjoy them the way I once did. This is the problem with pushing for a better vape :(

Maybe I will gather everything together for photos and take the lot to the classies. I'm feeling a bit like a mom though - don't want to part with my babies :( And honestly, how much would I sell them for?

Anyone else go through this? Any advice?

Here's a bit of what I put together before I got into sub-ohming:

IBTankedaquatank_zpsa6306a0b.jpg

whiteProvarimini_zpsfff0a371.jpg

modcollectionSep2013_zps5de59cb0.jpg

Hello!! I have been vaping for Lmost 5 months and have a mini bcc.. pt2.. vivi nova.. evod and an iclear 30.
I live in Costa Rica and WOULD DIE TO HAVE 1 of your BEAUTIFULL babies!! PM .. ★

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
I donated some of my stuff that was in excellent condition to a battered women's shelter. I included printouts that included some instructions, URLs for ECF, CASAA and for a few videos. Make sure you keep something to use when blowing sub-oHm clouds would be inconsiderate.

Great advice all round :)

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
Hello!! I have been vaping for Lmost 5 months and have a mini bcc.. pt2.. vivi nova.. evod and an iclear 30.
I live in Costa Rica and WOULD DIE TO HAVE a couple of your BEAUTIFULL babies!! I can send you cash via Western Union or Money Gram as soon as Saturday! And my cousin is coming to visit me in January and he can bring them for me!!! He lives in Florida .. I will obviously also cover shipping to him.
PLEASE CONSIDER SELLING ME some of those babies!!! ( not sure if I can afford the full collection... )
Thank you and will be vaping my head off untill you respond!!
LOL well - I believe the only acceptable protocol here is to list them in the Classifieds. ECF won't let me sell them any other way. So make sure you go over to the Classifieds section and get verified. I'll give you a heads up when I'm ready to list them.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
LOL well - I believe the only acceptable protocol here is to list them in the Classifieds. ECF won't let me sell them any other way. So make sure you go over to the Classifieds section and get verified. I'll give you a heads up when I'm ready to list them.

LOL! Give us all a heads up. Your white Provari set up put me on a mission to get a white mini. I think it's the spiraled wire that really sets it off though. What did you do for that?

winemermaid

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
United States
I've been wanting to dress my PV up for months. Having an mvp v2 that I use 99% of the time, I was having a hard time finding what I wanted. After reading all 300 and something pages, I have been inspired! I'll have to post a picture once I'm done! Thank you, lovely ladies! :)

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

Harleybarbie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Wonderland
Ladies - something terrible has happened. As I've been evolving in my vape knowledge (trying new things, searching for the better vape), I discovered sub ohm coils. I am wrapping my own coils and wicking with cotton now - has to be done on a mechanical mod and has to use an 18650 size battery to work (Sony or MNKE 30 amp). I graduated to about a .45 ohm coil just a couple of weeks ago and I have been literally blown away by how good the vapor and flavor is.

So now I realize I can't go back! I don't enjoy vaping anymore on clearos, Protanks, Davides or even my gorgeous carto tanks. :( It's a beautiful thing to have found such an amazing vape experience, but what about all my pretties? I have such a lovely collection of aesthetically girly and pretty mods and toppers - and all the time it took to piece together the colors and decorations! I'm so sad :( They are just sitting and gathering dust now, never to again be enjoyed.

I guess maybe I should sell everything so someone else can enjoy them the way I once did. This is the problem with pushing for a better vape :(

Maybe I will gather everything together for photos and take the lot to the classies. I'm feeling a bit like a mom though - don't want to part with my babies :( And honestly, how much would I sell them for?

Anyone else go through this? Any advice?

Here's a bit of what I put together before I got into sub-ohming:

IBTankedaquatank_zpsa6306a0b.jpg

whiteProvarimini_zpsfff0a371.jpg

modcollectionSep2013_zps5de59cb0.jpg

I don't think I would sell them!

Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk

winemermaid

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
United States
Eek, I'm sorry I'm even asking this - I'm sure it's been covered a million times in this thread. After 2 hours of browsing this forum, I've seen one reference for duct tape and it was for an ego style battery. I use my mvp v2 a majority of the time (okay 99% of the time...lol) and I wanna spruce it up and make it all pretty. Every wrap I've found for the mvp2 is not my style, or just plain pink. Would duct tape work for the mvp2? I'm worried about the pattern not matching up like, on the sides and such. If a no-go on the duct tape, what would you recommend? I've seen where people were making their own patterns on vinyl, but I'm quite afraid to jump right into that unless it's not too complex or maybe a good tutorial around so I can be a little confident in my project. You ladies are so fantastic! I'm so glad to have found this thread! This is why I love the PV community.<3

Txaggiesaunt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
Texas
Eek, I'm sorry I'm even asking this - I'm sure it's been covered a million times in this thread. After 2 hours of browsing this forum, I've seen one reference for duct tape and it was for an ego style battery. I use my mvp v2 a majority of the time (okay 99% of the time...lol) and I wanna spruce it up and make it all pretty. Every wrap I've found for the mvp2 is not my style, or just plain pink. Would duct tape work for the mvp2? I'm worried about the pattern not matching up like, on the sides and such. If a no-go on the duct tape, what would you recommend? I've seen where people were making their own patterns on vinyl, but I'm quite afraid to jump right into that unless it's not too complex or maybe a good tutorial around so I can be a little confident in my project. You ladies are so fantastic! I'm so glad to have found this thread! This is why I love the PV community.<3

I am sure duct tape would work. I have zebra duct tape on my ego. My VTR is a custom wrap from JWraps. You can send a pic to them and they can make you a custom one. Good luck & VAPE ON:vapor:

image.jpg

winemermaid

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
United States
I am sure duct tape would work. I have zebra duct tape on my ego. My VTR is a custom wrap from JWraps. You can send a pic to them and they can make you a custom one. Good luck & VAPE ON:vapor:

View attachment 277795

Your duct tape work looks amazing! I've looked into getting a custom a few times from Jwraps, I just kind of wanted to get crafty and do some DIY. That is my favorite part about vaping (other than being off those stinkies) - so many DIY projects that you can do for it! :)

Has anyone ever experimented with duct tape and a boxy mod? Was it hard to get the pattern to match up on all of the sides? Will I need to coat it to make it stay looking nicely? Sorry for all the questions - I don't want to get all this sticky stuff all over my favorite mod and it look ugly forever! I'd imagine it'd be rather easy for an ego/slender pen like PV since it would easily wrap around, but I'm questioning how a box mod will turn out! Thanks, lovelies! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread