Status
Not open for further replies.

winemermaid

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
United States
New phoenix and drip tip. Oh my! No words to even describe how amazing. Best early birthday present ever!

20131209_064652_zpsf46285bc.jpg

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
aw sorry i've not responded! i've been busy preparing for christmas and needed to avoid here cause i wanted to buy stuff lmao

A Davide mini... Got myself a Davide Aspire, it's great. I'm still waiting for my own bunny, over 20 days waiting, and it was just shipped today :(

yeah they're really lovely quality, i hope your bunny is here now! mines got dirty :( anyone know how to clean rubber??

Davide Aspire? Do you have a link handy by chance?

dunno if you got a link so i'll get you one now :) Search results for: 'davide'

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
aw sorry i've not responded! i've been busy preparing for christmas and needed to avoid here cause i wanted to buy stuff lmao

yeah they're really lovely quality, i hope your bunny is here now! mines got dirty :( anyone know how to clean rubber??

dunno if you got a link so i'll get you one now :) Search results for: 'davide'

One good chance is to get some creamy buffing powder, the kind you use to wash SS pots. Put and rub. Unfortunately mine got dirty too. Arrived last week! Looks gorgeous in my new setup, will post pictures later in the evening!

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I got bored. I have been thinking about doing this for some time. My hubby bought me a rotary tool. I drew designs with a sharpie marker. The sharpie marker can be cleaned off with alcohol. I haven't done the larger sides yet but its a start.

If you're crafty, get a paint marker. There are some in gold and silver and inexpensive at all. Careful, get a small tip!

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
One good chance is to get some creamy buffing powder, the kind you use to wash SS pots. Put and rub. Unfortunately mine got dirty too. Arrived last week! Looks gorgeous in my new setup, will post pictures later in the evening!

ah thanks for your help! i'll see if it helps. oo can't wait for the pictures!

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
a quick tip on skins.. if they don't make it the exactly right size.. make them yourself! what i did was i searched for vinyl sheet/stickers as a basic search (on ebay) or a pink carbon vinyl sheet. i just get the sample size for 99p :D then i just measured the size i need, cut it up and voila! stick it on the battery :) and you can do it with anything! like laptop skins/phone skins.. a vinyl sticker that's square and big enough you'll be sorted ! :) hope that helps some..

Harleybarbie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Wonderland
Wanted to share this here :) I had OCD Mods in Arizona do a custom ceramic coating on an HCigar Nemesis clone and Igo-W for my wife's Xmas present. She's relatively new to mechs, and constantly complains that there aren't enough pink ones out there.

Love it!

Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
Well, a Christmas emergency arose and so I am following through on my threat to sell my babies. Please come and help out by taking these off my hands, ladies: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...pretty-things-pretty-ladies.html#post11651742

Ladies - something terrible has happened. As I've been evolving in my vape knowledge (trying new things, searching for the better vape), I discovered sub ohm coils. I am wrapping my own coils and wicking with cotton now - has to be done on a mechanical mod and has to use an 18650 size battery to work (Sony or MNKE 30 amp). I graduated to about a .45 ohm coil just a couple of weeks ago and I have been literally blown away by how good the vapor and flavor is.

So now I realize I can't go back! I don't enjoy vaping anymore on clearos, Protanks, Davides or even my gorgeous carto tanks. :( It's a beautiful thing to have found such an amazing vape experience, but what about all my pretties? I have such a lovely collection of aesthetically girly and pretty mods and toppers - and all the time it took to piece together the colors and decorations! I'm so sad :( They are just sitting and gathering dust now, never to again be enjoyed.

I guess maybe I should sell everything so someone else can enjoy them the way I once did. This is the problem with pushing for a better vape :(

Maybe I will gather everything together for photos and take the lot to the classies. I'm feeling a bit like a mom though - don't want to part with my babies :( And honestly, how much would I sell them for?

Anyone else go through this? Any advice?

Here's a bit of what I put together before I got into sub-ohming:

IBTankedaquatank_zpsa6306a0b.jpg

whiteProvarimini_zpsfff0a371.jpg

modcollectionSep2013_zps5de59cb0.jpg

tomvonc

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2013
Edinburgh, Scotland
Calling all lovers of artistic, bejeweled, pretty, gorgeous, embossed, colorful, engraved, decorated, or otherwise just plain awesome ecigs and APV'S!!! Stun and awe us with your pretty stuff!

I'll start by showing one of my older pics :).

2h4vyas.jpg

Arghh Gawd, I need some eye surgery now ;-) And lol, compare this to the male started thread in the beginners forum. All black and stainless steel lol,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread