Status
Not open for further replies.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
This all depends on what YOU want as a vape experience. I don't care much about temp control, but dual 18650 in the Sigelei is great. You can vape higher watts if you like it. I like around 100w personally now. I would get the regular sig 150 before the temp one because after using temp control I don't care about it much

Reactions: Inni
Never owned a Subox Mini. Own a 75W Sigelei and I liked it so much I bought the 150W Sigelei. I plan to buy two more box mods, and they are both going to be Sigeleis. Possibly both 150W Sigeleis.

I don't make much use of the temp control, but it is there, and it works. I like the build quality. So far, so good...they are both very solid.

Eekins

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2015
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Lol Im sorry but a Sigelei 150w TC vs Subox Mini kit is like putting Tyson in the ring with Abner Mares, both champs in their divisions but you'll never really be able to compare the two side by side. The 150w TC is a heavyweight compared to the Subox. Even if you're satisfied with a <50 watt vape you can get the 150w for extended battery time and have the extra room incase you ever want to try high wattage

If you got it flaunt it

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Maybe, if you can afford 10 to 20 of them fine. The FDA is coming down with new rules on vaping soon, and if you cannot afford to stockpile enough devices for the next 20 yrs, you're out of luck.

NeXtDimensionVaping

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
Maybe, if you can afford 10 to 20 of them fine. The FDA is coming down with new rules on vaping soon, and if you cannot afford to stockpile enough devices for the next 20 yrs, you're out of luck.
Why would I need 20 of them? I think you are vastly underestimating the dependency of modern technology

Why would I need 20 of them? I think you are vastly underestimating the dependency of modern technology

Just estimating your desire to vape until you die, with the average life expectancy of units at around 2yrs max, plus the desire to sell a few on the black market to cover costs. :lol:

NeXtDimensionVaping

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
Just estimating your desire to vape until you die, with the average life expectancy of units at around 2yrs max, plus the desire to sell a few on the black market to cover costs. [emoji38]
Haha this is an age old debate, but the fact of the matter is that the government has been on the vape industries case since day 1. There will always be products manufactured as long as there is a demand. And I've never had a mod die on me. The first cell phone I ever got is about 10 years old and I came across it recently -it still works.

Reactions: Eric Auer
Haha this is an age old debate, but the fact of the matter is that the government has been on the vape industries case since day 1. There will always be products manufactured as long as there is a demand. And I've never had a mod die on me. The first cell phone I ever got is about 10 years old and I came across it recently -it still works.

Time will tell who is right or wrong. I like to cover my tail. Been burned by the City, State, and Feds more than once.

My family owns property here in Chicago and the city, just passed a 25% increase in the cost of all associated vaping gear and juice, plus a hike in our property taxes that is going to cost us around $1,000+ / year.

NeXtDimensionVaping

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
Time will tell who is right or wrong. I like to cover my tail. Been burned by the City, State, and Feds more than once.

My family owns property here in Chicago and the city, just passed a 25% increase in the cost of all associated vaping gear and juice, plus a hike in our property taxes that is going to cost us around $1,000+ / year.
That's messed up. Damn near unconstitutional. Somebody needs to start a petition to reasonably regulate the tax across the board

Reactions: ktcmojo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread