Sigelei 75w Temp Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paopawdecarabao

Jul 9, 2015
Most people tell me I should carry a few spare batteries since I chain vape ... I'll let yah know in a few days... I'm expecting the Sig75 tomorrow... :banana:
But then again even with my rDna - I always carry an extra pair just in case...

I guess so, would need an extra battery especially if you go beyond 50w. Which would your prefer to compliment the box mod a triton or a vector rda? I have a subox mini kit, kbox with atlantis v1 and a sigelei 100w plus with mutation x v4. Looking for a tc box mod and another drip for flavor.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
The Aspire Triton using it on my Sig 75w. I'm waiting till kill this cool before I try a TC coil in it
This thing I don't like about the Aspire Triton is the small hole they give you to fill the tank with juice. For a top fill, I much prefer the Freemax Starre Pro. It is so much easier to fill. And you can also disassemble the entire tank to clean it.

Reactions: Juvecoop

Afcarmona

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Las Vegas NV USA
I guess so, would need an extra battery especially if you go beyond 50w. Which would your prefer to compliment the box mod a triton or a vector rda? I have a subox mini kit, kbox with atlantis v1 and a sigelei 100w plus with mutation x v4. Looking for a tc box mod and another drip for flavor.
i really can't speak about the triton... i do have a vector and i love the darn thing...i have yet to throw a nickle build on it...

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
This is my 1st TC mod and I was not planning on temp control usage just yet, but I have a question.

I just realized I have been puffing away for a week in temp mode 75 watts/440 degrees on a Crown coil that is not Ti or Nickel (I believe Crown coils are just chrome/steel). I think because I toggled over and adjusted wattage I just assumed I was in power mode.

I kicked it over to true power mode (removing temp from the screen), works the same.

What gives?

thermoplastics

Dec 8, 2014
USA
Half a battery in Power mode and I am getting a "check battery" error on 40w. Others are reporting the same on Reddit and other forums. Light use gets me to half a battery within a couple hours. To use this mod in its mid wattage range one would have to carry around 3-4 batteries and that is not even chain vaping. Basically useless for me, such a shame.

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
Half a battery in Power mode and I am getting a "check battery" error on 40w. Others are reporting the same on Reddit and other forums. Light use gets me to half a battery within a couple hours. To use this mod in its mid wattage range one would have to carry around 3-4 batteries and that is not even chain vaping. Basically useless for me, such a shame.

I agree, I knew going in. My Kbox @40 watts barely last a day so my 75 is maybe 4 hours @ 75 watts (tops). Almost no point in the rubber cover, yanking it off all the time. We need a magnet snap protection cover.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
I just got a few LGHG's that the USPS sent on a 13 day odyssey across the country. I had been using some Samsungs that I've had for a while with decent results. Looking forward to see if fresh batteries with 3000mah makes a difference.
I'm using HG2s as well, they seem pretty nice for these single 18650 regulated mods. On my SX M I get around 6k more joules vs my 25Rs. On this one I do get a bit more time as well, just no way to quantify it.

materoxxx

Apr 10, 2012
A, A
Hey guys I don't know if any of you got this error. I'm running a dual clapton all nickel 32/32 in my zephyrus tank in TC. After a few puffs I get the HIght temperature error and it stops working. I tried also different builds, with all dual claptons I get same result even with different gauges. No problem with twisted nickel builds in dual coil. Battery life is very bad for me. I can run a dual coil 0.07 at 35watts 420F for about 2 hours... maybe less. I have all samsung 25r, pretty new,,,

nic_fix

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
USA
this thing is the real deal. so long as the chip does not poop out. I like the build quality much better than rdna and sx mini. for $55-$65 this is a no brainer. love the size. who needs snowolf 200. won't be hitting 200 anyways. this thing is kind of odd though maybe it is off. I had to back way down temp and watts from other mods with yihi and evolve chips. that's fine though. now, battery actually lasts. this is just good quality for the price. did not know if you can put ti in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread