Silver Bullet Holster (510)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slighter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Chicago Illinois
I have always been a big holster fan. Hate s**t in my pockets and after years in the trades everything, phones, knifes, Kleins etc..., end up on my hip. So why not my vaping Hammer? Did a little research and wound up with this;
SB Holster 510 pictures by Slighter - Photobucket. It is a flashlight holster from Ripoffs. model CO-181. Here's where I got mine(3rd from the top) - Holster-Depot New Products!. and some other models (for longer attys) - Flashlight Holsters by Ripoffs.
It fits the SB with a 510 atty perfectly, will not fall of belt, waistband or pocket.It is well made and like the SB made in the US (sorry union guy). I highly recommend this to all fellow tradesmen and outdoorsman
Slighter

hecknaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
north fla
I have always been a big holster fan. Hate s**t in my pockets and after years in the trades everything, phones, knifes, Kleins etc..., end up on my hip. So why not my vaping Hammer? Did a little research and wound up with this;
SB Holster 510 pictures by Slighter - Photobucket. It is a flashlight holster from Ripoffs. model CO-181. Here's where I got mine(3rd from the top) - Holster-Depot New Products!. and some other models (for longer attys) - Flashlight Holsters by Ripoffs.
It fits the SB with a 510 atty perfectly, will not fall of belt, waistband or pocket.It is well made and like the SB made in the US (sorry union guy). I highly recommend this to all fellow tradesmen and outdoorsman
Slighter
Yep! I cut the top fold off of a buck knife holster and the SB fits just right!!!

chc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
CT
nice find, I too have the same issues. I needed a durable mod for work so I got a BSB, I was keeping it in my pocket for a few weeks but I noticed it gets really dirty from all the dust. I found a GPS holder for your belt that zips up and can fit a few bottles of liquid, attys, carts and extra batteries. The only problem is it is just a 1/2 inch shorter the the BSB with the atty and cart on it, so I have to take the cart/atty off to store it.

The only problem(for me) with the flashlight holder is the atty(air holes mainly) are still exposed and will get pretty dirty. I'm gonna check out that site now and see what I can find. Thanks for the link.

ps. what trade? i'm a carpenter/contractor

Slighter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Chicago Illinois
The measurements from the site/packaging are - 6" to 6-1/4" tall x 7/8" to 1-1/8" diameter. It holds the SB snugly and there is still room for two attys, one along each side, then it gets a little tight. It might work with a Chuck with the switch positioned to the side but then I don't own a chuck.

The measurements from the site/packaging are - 6" to 6-1/4" tall x 7/8" to 1-1/8" diameter. It holds the SB snugly and there is still room for two attys, one along each side, then it gets a little tight. It might work with a Chuck with the switch positioned to the side but then I don't own a chuck.

Thanks Slighter.

From what you said, it sounds like it just may work. My husband works as a Carpenter and has accidentally burned up atty's bc the switch on the Chuck depresses so easily, He's tried unscrewing it part way, while that does prevent the switch problem, but then it gets sawdust in it, lol.

This thing is such a workhorse it just keeps on working, no matter what, lol,.

anyways, just wanted to say Thanks for posting this,.

I'm thinking, since the switch on the Chuck sticks straight out, almost a 1/4", this holster should help, if he just turns it sideways or even unscrews it, I think it'll still be protected, and would surely help. .Better than not having anything at all.

I've been looking for a month for something like this holster,
so, "Thankyou".

MarthaT

Moved On
Jul 23, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread