Similar mod to innokin itaste VTR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paranorm

Jan 19, 2010
Portland, OR
Mine is finally getting loose in the battery cover and requires a conductive spacer to get current to flow. I haven't replaced it because I like the protection it gives my little nautilus mini. I vape at 12W, high concentration for stealth, and I definitely want a replaceable battery capable of holding at least 3200 mAh, so 18650 or bigger. I don't care if it's ugly or heavy or doesn't have fancy doodads. It'd be nice if it could also hold my nautilus, but if it's a captive tank, that's okay, too.

Thanks for the advice!

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Of course, you could just get a rugged mod like the Aegis Solo and then buy the hollow sleeve or the metal T-sleeve for your nautilus mini tank for more protection.

If you want a mod that has a good build quality and takes larger 20700 and 21700 batts as well as 18650 batts, I highly recommend the EHPro Cold Steel 100 mod (try code vapecrawler10 for 10% off). Realize the Cold Steel mod isn't water/dust/shock proof like the Aegis solo, though.

There is a water/dust/shock proof mod that takes 21700 batts called the Vandy Vape Jackaroo, but I don't recommend it personally.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread