Sir lurks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

addisdaddy07

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Savannah Ga
I have been lurking on this forum for about two months, learning a lot. My wife got started on the e-cigs with blu's, which got me interested. I then purchased an ego kit, which I loved, but began to find inconvenient, with having to constantly top off. I have graduated to a couple of mods that I have made based on information found on this forum. 1 is a bottom fed single cell box, the other is a box i made with a homemade atty connector for cartomizers, my third one is in the process of being born, a 5v bottom feeder that is currently blowing me away. I think I am now a mod-a-holic, because I am loving this process.

addisdaddy07

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Savannah Ga
Anyway, I had a question, I have a 18650, that I want to boost to 5v for a single cell 5v mod, has anybody used these 19210 - 5V Boost Regulator « Products « Solarbotics boost regulators before? I was worried that a max of 200 mA might not be enough. Any help would be appreciated. I know this isn't in the right place... but it's the only place I can post.

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
Well! We've been watching you sneaking around and have been patiently waiting for you to leave the other lurkers, and join us here on the forum. Welcome! Don't be too concerned about being a "mod-a-holic", we've all been through that, and some are still looking for the perfect PV. I finally settled on the REO & Phidias "bottom feed" mods - the truly no hassle way to vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread