Slogan Contest - you can HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I talked with Steve today, and he really wants our help to pick the winners for the Slogan Contest. I can't say as I blame him, there are so many and some really awesome slogans to choose from! I myself am totally blown away by the quantity and quality of the entries, so we are asking for your help! 8-o

I would like each of you to pick out your 5 favorites and either post them here or you can send it in an IM to me if you prefer. Try to pick out different types (i.e. pick a funny one, a serious one, a pure sales pitch one, a heartfelt one... you get the idea.) They don't have to be posted with a catagory, but just try to vary the types of slogans you choose.

Then post the slogan - and user name like this:

Don't quit cold turkey, Vapor4Life keeps you perky - Flipnout

Let's try to keep this thread mainly for people to post their 5 top picks. You can also IM me if you prefer to remain anonymous. This will go for 24 hours, and tomorrow night I will organize and submit to Mark and Steve and we will go from there. Lets show Steve our gratitude by helping him narrow it down!

Thanks a bunch guys! :D

rp_iowa

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
Because there's no greater gift, than the gift of life!!! Vapor4Life - BohNer

Give your loved ones the greatest gift... the gift of life!!! Vapor4Life - Bohner

One Stop Vape shop - DaShiVa

V4L.JPG
- Viv Savage

Quitting never tasted so good - V4L - rp_iowa (ok - so I like one of mine too - LOL)

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
okay, I know I'm gonne get pooped on for this, but so far the ones posted above all imply or mention being able to quit smoking, or longer life. Is that really what we want to be claiming - especially as a corporate slogan?

Some of them make no claims, but you have to remember. Most of us here HAVE quit smoking and now vape exclusively. And some have cut back their smoking by more then half, so that is what is on a lot of our minds. But pick the ones that you think work and let your opinion be heard too... ;)

Pav

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Detroit Rock City
Can I vote for mine?

4 the love of vapor. Vapor 4 life.

I like these also:

Life is what you vape of it, Vapor4Life.com -Mechanical_Animal

Where there is Vapor there is Life. V4L Logo - VDS_NY

The search is over...Vapor4Life - Jenjen

Wanna keep your wife... Vapor4Life! - m1273c

okay, I know I'm gonne get pooped on for this, but so far the ones posted above all imply or mention being able to quit smoking, or longer life. Is that really what we want to be claiming - especially as a corporate slogan?

Looks like the majority of the slogans have something to do with this Dacoopah.

Dacoopah

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Looks like the majority of the slogans have something to do with this Dacoopah.

Very true...and don't get me wrong, I totally agree with the sentiment, but I'm not sure the anti's would, ya know?

But, to keep this in the spirit of the contest...

Vapor4Life.com - Breathe Better, Smell Better, Taste Better - Thyestean

And another vote for Viv Savage:
Vapor2day
Vapor2morrow

Vapor4Life

Sheryl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2009
Minn., USA
We all want to win, so it's hard to pick any slogans other than your own, lol. I don't think Steve will want to use anything with flavors as they say it's marketing to kids. Health claims are a no-no according to the e cig forum. If he makes shirts/etc. he will want something that will be able to last. I like something about family or customer service, esp. for the slogan. (that's what his company is all about) No way can I read through all of the entries again, besides I'd just choose my own. haha Salvage had a good one and so did Tout I believe. I also like 1 of mine, (One stop, no smoke shop V4L)

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Front
fc.gif
[/IMG]
BACK

Breathe Fresh
514fd5f2e66bf7c6f5f9c80bcbf2b10c-1.jpg

KEEP SMILIN :)
By Crashtestjeep For TShirt

Who said "Quitters Never Win?"- Vapor4Life , by 420Smiles - Bumber Sticker

V4L.jpg
[/IMG]by Viv Savage

Just a Few Clicks Away From A Better Way-Vapor4Life.com by Thyestean online advertising

:) Im Smilin because V4L helped me Quit :) crashtestjeep

Vapor4life-live fresh, by crashtestjeep

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
I decided we need some fabulous V4L slogans, so HELP please!!!!

We will use best one's for web site, Bumber Stickers, Shirts, and other items.

Please get yourself in crative mode, and....Let's have some fun

I done thing that I would like to see on shirts or bumperstickers. I guess some of mine could be used on the site. I mainly wrote for humor, smarminess, smarta$$ stuff. Some are decent though.

But I like.........

1)Vapor4Life.com
Breathe Better, Smell Better, Taste Better - Thyestean

2)"V4Life keeps your loved ones Smilin' " - CrashTestJeep

maaron

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
lima,Ohio
Vapor4Life: Better than sex (well, almost) Rocks82

Vapor4life - The Ultimate vaping experience.Nforcer

V4L
It's good to be king. paranoyed