Smoke 51 sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcrlshell

Mar 24, 2009
MN, USA
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this (there might be a better forum - mods, please move if I've done wrong). I just got an email from Smoke 51 advertising a 51% off sale. It says to share with my friends and family...so, you're all adopted, or at least those of you who have this model/type of e-cig. Copied from the email:

Dear Valued Smoke 51 Online Customer,
We sincerely hope that you are enjoying your product and your new smoking experience. We appreciate your business and your continued loyalty for our brand of products. We are excited to announce our new 51 hour, 51% off sale on all <removed the smoke51 url so I could post> online products. Our 51hr/51% off sale will take place Monday, 8pm to Wednesday, 9pm - that's right, 51 hours of amazing product on sale, for 51% off! Whether you would like buy another starter-kit, chargers, accessories, or fill up on your cartridge supply, this is our way of thanking you for your loyalty. Please note this sale will only apply for one transaction per shipping address, and for transaction amounts up to $200.00. To get your discount type smoke51% in the "enter code" box and hit apply changes.
Spread the word to your friends and family so they too may take advantage of this sale! Again, we appreciate your business, and look forward to continuing to serve your Smoke 51 product needs.
To a better smoking experience,
Your Smoke 51 Team

Scott51

Moved On
Mar 31, 2009
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread