Smoke 51 TRIO Red Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

thexpizzaman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2010
Menomonie Wisconsin
Ok, so I bought this PV bout 2 months ago, cause I wanted to quit the cigarettes, & was going into the hospital 3 days later for Total Hip Replacement, & I couldnt talk the Doctor into giving me a smoking room (LoL).Havent smoke an analog cig since then & HAVENT MISSED them, after 25+ yrs of 2 packs a day.What I want to know is there any batteries, & car chargers that will fit this Smoke 51 Trio Red Line.I am fairly happy with it, but batteries & & attys from there site are priced out of sight.THANX FOR YOUR HELP..:vapor:

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
I was in the same boat a year ago when I bought a smoke 51...first thing I looked for was another supplier that would carry the bats & attys Cheaper...I had no luck & moved on to a different PV....I wish you luck to stay off reg cigs...maybe someone will know of someone who does sell the interchangables...I had no luck back then...Welcome to the forum, if there is , you will hear about it here!!!!

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I saw the price of those batteries yesterday at Smoke 51 - worst case of jacking up prices I have ever seen. $50 per battery.

Supposedly, Smoke 51 is "compatible" with E9 which is not a popular e-cigarette.
Scroll down to the E9
Brand and Model Compatibility Chart - E-Cigarette Wiki

E9 is a cheap e-cigarette I have only seen sold at Chinese wholesalers. (cheap like 11.95 for a starter kit) and they only seem to offer tan carts (cartos?) and white batteries. The batteries sold at Smoke51, if they are indeed E9 batteries, may have had their look customized for Smoke51.

Anyway, E9 e-cigarette's batteries might work for you if you can find them.

This Chinese co seems to sell them but they may be a wholesaler and you can search Google for E9 E-cigarette to find more - maybe you could get a big cheap bunch of replacements and supplies.
http://www.e-cig.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=548

If you like cartomizers, you might want to check out the KR808D-1 which is also sold by Vapor4Life as its "Vapor King" in larger variety of colors. it would not be compatible with what you have already. I found their Premium cartos to be too hot on my lips, and I have have not tried their Coolcarts yet. You can also get blank cartomizers elsewhere for KR808D-1 and some people prefr the Boge one (I think same as Coolcarts)
http://store.vapor4life.com/

And grats on switching to e-cigarettes an sticking with it. I wish they existed when my Mom has her THR. She was stuck in the hospital a month because they tried pins first. She told me she wanted a tall stiff drink and a really long cigarette.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread