Smoke 51 trio

Status
Not open for further replies.

mga123

Jan 7, 2010
Palm Coast FL
My wife got me a Smoke 51 Trio for Christmas in a local mall and as I read these forums I wonder if it was a right choice I have had problems with it especially battery performance and i am trying to make a go of this becos I am tied of regular cigarettes which I smoke about a pack and a 1/4 a day
With the cartridges but learned to refill them with e liquid from vermont vapors 36 mg tobacco with half mix of distilled water after reading here to dilute it
I would like to know since I am basically stuck with it (I see the joye 510 seems to be most popular)what other e cig parts fit it becos the Smoke 51 Trio parts are very high priced
I seem to remember somewhere on this post (but I have read alot of info in a short period of time) the RN 4081, Cloud 9,npro,Smoking Everywhere Gold, and njoy Liberty have compatible batteries and parts?
it seems the RN 4081 is easier to find and see good prices on the attys...But my BIG QUESTION is can I find a manual battery for the TRIO

Flash69

Nov 29, 2009
North Carolina
Good luck. I bought their "Trial Offer" for $9.95. Atty died in 3 days. Then they were going to charge me $49.95 for my "refill" carts which are about 1/5 the volume of a 510 cart.
Canceled my "membership' which I didn't know that I had and told them to never send me anything else again.

You can get a good 510 for between $30 to $50. Pick up three or four each of batteries and atomizers. Get at least 90ml of e-juice and you should be set for at least 4 to 6 weeks. I average about 15ml per week and before I started vaping I was smoking 1.5 packs of analogs per day.

Individual results may vary...

GL - Keep VAPING

I've got a friend who is in the same damn boat as you, mga123. I hope he shows up here and reads up on things.

I *strongly* suggest you click HERE and read the whole thread. It's the best crash-course on vaping I've ever seen. My advice is to make sure you aren't signed up for a "service" of any kind with whoever your wife bought the trio from.

I hope you end up with a good experience out of this. Good luck and cheers!

No trio was free and clear NO SERVICE AGREEMENT

Good to hear!

I'd suggest going to the modder's forums with this. Not a mod type myself, but from what I hear, they love to help people out. Also, might wanna do a search through ecf for "smoke 51 trio". You might find some folks who've had the same questions.

Good luck!

mga123

Jan 7, 2010
Palm Coast FL
ok I ordered a JOYE 510 from cignot.com
2 atomizers
2 batterys
5 nicotine tips
charger
for $40.00 total with S/H

So we will see I need to stop smoking regular cigarettes
And I know from my short experience before problems with Trio
I should be able to switch over
easily
I had ordered 35ml of 36 nicotine liquid from vermontvapor which I will cut by more than half when I mix it
I had a thought and I guess this the wrong part of the forum why can't a regular unsmoked filter be used in cart as fill material
It seems better then polyfill

jswagg

Jan 13, 2011
Boston
My wife got me a Smoke 51 Trio for Christmas in a local mall and as I read these forums I wonder if it was a right choice I have had problems with it especially battery performance and i am trying to make a go of this becos I am tied of regular cigarettes which I smoke about a pack and a 1/4 a day
With the cartridges but learned to refill them with e liquid from vermont vapors 36 mg tobacco with half mix of distilled water after reading here to dilute it
I would like to know since I am basically stuck with it (I see the joye 510 seems to be most popular)what other e cig parts fit it becos the Smoke 51 Trio parts are very high priced
I seem to remember somewhere on this post (but I have read alot of info in a short period of time) the RN 4081, Cloud 9,npro,Smoking Everywhere Gold, and NJOY Liberty have compatible batteries and parts?
it seems the RN 4081 is easier to find and see good prices on the attys...But my BIG QUESTION is can I find a manual battery for the TRIO

Ahh yes, I know exactly how you feel. On an impulse, I purchased the smoke 51 trio at a kiosk. I'm finding that the battery is so so (maybe 4 hours), there's an inconsistent taste and amount of vapor pulled, the cartridges are no where near 1-1.5 packs of cigarettes, and that upon further research that the trio isnt a competent egrit.

the taste feels burnt now and its been about 5 days. does the juice help create more vapor? how often does the atomizer need to be cleaned?

i miss the heavy inhale of a real cigarette... u know just letting it sit there for a second and blowing out a thick line of smoke mmmmmmmmm

oh well, waiting on my vermontvapors vanilla order......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread