Smoke51 cartridges Sold out ? Back ordered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYquitter

Feb 11, 2009
NY
I ordered replacement cartridges from Smoke51, paid the hefty shipping fee waited.. and nothing arrived.
Called up, and (after having charged by credit card), customer service said
"Our shelves have been bare for 3 weeks".

I have googled and seen that the "Chinese new year" is affecting some suppliers. But everyone seems sold out.
I then went to a Chinese web site (sorry I forget which one). Their offering of E mini cigarettes were priced at $0.00.. I take that to mean they are no longer offered.

So, questions:
1. Anyone else experiencing sold cartridges for Smoke51 ?
2. Should I cancel my order?
I am suspicious, since they took my money but the site didn't tell me they were out of stock.
3. Anyone know of any vendors with smoke51 cartridges in stock?
4. Is smoke51 legitimate?

Thanks in advance

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Definately legit, lol..... But I believe your suspicions are correct regarding the shortages due to the Chinese new year. And I don't believe they should have charged you if they can't supply especially without a contact to advise you..... its just not right to do that.

Call your credit card people and have the charges reversed for non shipment (have your order info ready) and follow leaford's suggestion provided Bloog has stock. I think with the discount you may end up less expensive in the end.

If you were in Canada I'd probably help you out as I have a huge stockpile of carts, lol..... ordering from the States with shipping kills my poor lil cdn dollar so I stocked up well to save in the end.

Good luck & hope you fair out well.

VapeOn,
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread