smoking vapor like smoking cigar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shouli

Oct 11, 2013
florida
:)hello i am a non smoker never smoked weed or any thing ..thought about trying cigars.... but i thinking about trying vaping. but not to try it just to be cool and blend in. i have been over hearing my co-workers discuss all the various of flavors! and different smoke trick they can perform,and they don't use the ones with nicotine in them they just say they use the nicoten-less ones, just for the flavors and smoke tricks. and a way to relax. but to me it sounds a better version of hooka,or smoking a cigar. and i know that there is different ways of smoking it. i can breath it in or i can just puff it like a cigar. but i wanted to know if it was "safe" just doing it for recreational use and tasting the flavors like you do when you smoke a cigar (puff)?

in other words,.......: if i puff on the (NON)-nicotine vapor e-juice,would it be equilvent to puffing on a cigar, or maybe even healthier/safer?

and also would it make a difference if i puffed on it or inhaled?, and yah i know its different when you actually putting something in you lungs nothing is safe :p

DruidPriest

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2013
If you don't smoke or vape I don't recommend you start. Having said that if you do want to start absolutely stick to 0nic juice. For general effect I would try to find the higest VG mix you can VG = bigger cloud, and no do not inhale just puff... Smoking is not cool. And the majority of us Vapors are made up of smokers who are trying to quit. Be safe

DruidPriest
Vaping on and off for years. Coffin Nail free since 9/30/13 now Free

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    Welcome to ECF!:)
    I've read on ECF through various members that if you don't inhale but blow the vapor out through your nose, you absorb more nicotine (if thats what you vape for). But if you vape for fun like me you can just swirl the vapor around in your mouth and blow it out. Or you can inhale. Theres no right or wrong way to do this, just do what you feel is best for you and you'll be in vape heaven! Hope I helped you out!
    Vape On!:vapor:

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 17, 2012
    NYC
    Dont do it if you dont need to....vaping has been successful for x-smokers because it takes care of a more sinister part of the addiction other then nicotine, the mentally formed habit, the ritual, the act of smoking itself.
    If you dont smoke why simulate the act and the sensation that can be habit forming. This is one of the reasons the FDA has been relentlessly perusing ECigs to be banned. Do to the fact that kids, teens, and some adults that never smoked find vaping intriguing enough to do it.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread