Smoking while Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Another new member to all this, come tomorrow i would have been vaping for two weeks. I'm still smoking usually 3 a day, before that i was a 20+ person mainly Menthols. Been smoking since 17 and now i'm 46 i'm kinda wondering is there other people like me on here ? Living in the uk, most of my fellow brits will agree with me how expensive smoking is here.

I started off with a starter kit think it known as a Stardust in the usa, bought another Kanger T2 Evod off Ebay which i been told which is fake. I put a multi volt Evod twister battery on this and recently just ordered a Kanger Pro tank 3 off Amazon.

So far i not really saved much so far but expect to in time, i keeping a online log at the moment. Cost plays a big part in my decisions and knowing a few of people who started to vape before myself. Today i decided to join here in order to meet people like me even though i been reading post on here for the last two weeks and watching You Tube videos.

There's so much to take in and learn about vaping.

MamaRymes

Verified Member
Jul 21, 2014
Pennsylvania, United States
Welcome to ECF! Its a great place and you'll find lots of nice people who are more than happy to help you.

Dual use (cigs and vaping) is completely normal, especially when first starting out, and for some, even beyond that. A friend of mine started vaping about a week after me and he is still smoking about 3 cigarettes a day, three months later. I think that one of the greatest things about vaping is that it is so different for every person. You truly customize and personalize your experience. Also, remember, it isn't about how many cigarettes you're still smoking, its about how many you're avoiding!
Best of luck in your continued vape journey !:toast:

Thanks for all the welcome and support post much appreciated guys, hmmmm what is a RBA/RDA ?
Also i presume a EGO is not the best piece of kit to start with or am i wrong ? obviously i want to expand and improve my vaping experience within in time. Is a Kanger Pro Tank 3 with a multi volt battery the way to go ?

Once again a big Thank You for all the supportiveness :)

VannyPak

Sep 2, 2014
Amarillo, TX
There are tons of people who still smoke and vape at the same time. This especially happens when you first quit, sometimes it's just harder to break the habit. In the end it all boils down to what works for you.

If you're looking to expand I would recommend the MVP2 with either an Aspire Nautilus Mini/Fullsize or Beyond Vapes Silo Lite/Silo

Franco N.i

Sep 21, 2014
Northern Ireland
Hi

Your a bit like myself as I,m 46 and started smoking at 19, I was smoking around 20 Marls a day. I discovered e-cigs around January this year but bought a silly cheap one on line and my e-juice was only 18mg. I found myself needing a tobacco cig and then using my e-cig when at work but by February I was back on the tobacco full time. Then I thought to give it another go so on May of this year I got a good tank which was a mini nova and a x6 battery. My e-juice is stronger now at 24mg and I have completely stopped smoking harmful tobacco....even my Dad at 70 is using one and he smoked the roll ups for 50 years....Unbelievable but true.

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I smoked and vaped from May to Sept. Two weeks ago I had my last cigarette. I have one pack left and choose every day not to open it (instead of being told I can't). I feel great and have had cravings for a cigarette a few times. I smoked 15-20/day for about 15 years and cut down to about 5/day right before I quit. Congrats on cutting down! It's an awesome feeling.

Rotorthrust

Oct 4, 2014
Tiny Red-Dot
Hi, I am almost the same as you when I started smoking at that age and am already 47 this year. Nothing compare to your 3 cigarettes a day as I'm still smoking a pack of 20 per day.

E-cig is illegal here in Singapore and anyone caught vaping in public is liable to a S$500 fine, while caught selling will be S$5,000. That is the reason why vaping here is not really a common sight in public.... Henceforth, getting resupplies will be a tough for a newbie like me. Good thing is that newbies like me can learn and self-help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread