Smooth New Orleans Tobacco Blend! Southern Classic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalash503

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
So far southern classic has a weird smell that dosent seem so tasty, but after a few weeks of steeping it should even out. Does anyone else think that voodoo tastes alot like boba's? Just like everything else from Halo-and every other ejuice manufacture- their juices take some time to steep before the full flavors come out. Hopefully southern classic comes close to other Halo juices(like Tribeca) in a few weeks, just like Voodoo did. I think AVE has some competition with their Boba's Bounty after Voodoo's release.

Emtbreid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Forest Hill, Md.
I got a free sample last week when ordering a replacement bottle of Tribeca. Just read through this thread, and can only recall a few people saying it reminded them of Southern Comfort. Soco is my favorite alcohol to drink, and while its not spot on, it's damn close. The description made me think that's what Halo was going for. Regardless, it's a keeper!

Unfortunately, for one reason or another, my G6 and mini tanks just aren't doing it for me anymore. So last night, I ordered a 1300mah Triton battery, tank, and USB adaptor. Can't wait for my SC sample!

rodjar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Virginia
Can anyone tell me what the nicotine level of the free sample is? I placed an order for my usual Tribeca, as well as a sampler of Voodoo, both in 6mg strength. Will Halo send me a 6mg sample of Southern Classic, or will it be 12-18mg?

I've received the voodoo and southern classic free samplers and both were at 12 mg which is the level I was ordering other juices.
I believe they defer to your previous or current order nic level.

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
I've received the voodoo and southern classic free samplers and both were at 12 mg which is the level I was ordering other juices.

Yep, same here. My free sample is 18mg. Same as the Voodoo that I ordered.

GameDesigner

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2013
Austin, TX
So far southern classic has a weird smell that dosent seem so tasty, but after a few weeks of steeping it should even out. Does anyone else think that voodoo tastes alot like boba's? Just like everything else from Halo-and every other ejuice manufacture- their juices take some time to steep before the full flavors come out. Hopefully southern classic comes close to other Halo juices(like Tribeca) in a few weeks, just like Voodoo did. I think AVE has some competition with their Boba's Bounty after Voodoo's release.
I have to try Voodoo if you honestly think that's the case. AVE's Boba's certainly top tier. Sadly, I missed out on the Voodoo samples, and what people are saying about Southern is raising real red flags: any time someone so much as mentions medicinal, floral, perfumey I step away. Been burned too many times and I know that, subjectively of course, I can't stand any floral or perfumey blends.

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
SOUTHERN CLASSIC
SMOOTH NEW ORLEANS TOBACCO BLEND
Enjoy the comforts of Southern living with this uniquely smooth, light tobacco blend. Built on a light tobacco base, Southern Classic is adorned with hints of honey, citrus and cloves, then topped off with a smooth Madagascar Vanilla. The unique blend of these premium ingredients offers a single indistinguishable flavor that is lightly sweet and very smooth.

I'm looking forward to trying this one out !

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I've got my Southern Classic steeping topless in the breadbox as we speak. Should I do the same with my Voodoo and Tribeca bottles? I'm deathly afraid of hating that initial puff, and being hesitant to re-visit the juice later.

It's always advisable to take the caps off and air for 24 hours, caps on and shake with any juice.

Also, don't forget to shake before filling your delivery device for best results.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA

Yep, same here. My free sample is 18mg. Same as the Voodoo that I ordered.

I believe they'll play it safe and send you a sample at the lower nic level. When I got a sample of Voodoo, I had ordered two bottles, one at 12, one at 6, so my sample was at 6.

That's ok though; you still get all the taste.

Nice! It sounds like they send samples according to the nic level of the other juices ordered. Excellent! Thanks for the responses. :)

Last edited:

JR 137

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Albany, NY, USA
I read somewhere else that Cinder Ella said they send the same nic level as other juices in the same order; if you order different nic levels in the same order, the sample is the same nic level as the lowest one ordered. When I ordered 2 different nic level juices, my Voodoo sample came in the lower strength. When I got my Southern Classic sample, it was the same level as the other juice I ordered.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I read somewhere else that Cinder Ella said they send the same nic level as other juices in the same order; if you order different nic levels in the same order, the sample is the same nic level as the lowest one ordered. When I ordered 2 different nic level juices, my Voodoo sample came in the lower strength. When I got my Southern Classic sample, it was the same level as the other juice I ordered.

In the order I received this past week, I ordered 3 30ml bottles- 2 were 24mg the other 18mg. I got sample bottles of SubZero and Southern in 24mg. Getting an extra 10ml of SubZero was a nice surprise. The 10ml size seems perfect for travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread