Smoov XL 900 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mifster

Feb 25, 2013
Canada
Hey there,

New here so I am only allowed to post my question in here :(

As anyone experience problem with a smoov xl? I was changing the coil of my 2.4ml tank last night and after my cleaning "ritual", the smoov xl stop working.. Nothing wrong with the tank because I am vaping with it right now with an Ego T battery.

The blue light comes one no problem but it doesn't seem to burn anymore. The battery is fully charged also.

Humm.. What could it be??!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
If I understand correctly the atomizer is not firing? Could be the battery post on the atomizer got pushed up and is not making contact with the battery. Try GENTLY pulling the inner metal tube on the atomizer out/ down about 1/ 32" so the atty can make contact with the battery. NEVER over tighten anything as posts of all sorts can be moved/ pushed down.

mifster

Feb 25, 2013
Canada
battery.jpg
Thank you, it work. While cleaning the tank, I dropped a tissue in it so I could remove the old juice (was also changing to a new flavor). I must have pushed a little too much. Got a fine knive and applied very small pressure around the corner to move up that little piece of metal (battery head?)

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Yes you can but that's indicative of the battery post being pushed down from over tightening cartos, tanks, etc.

View attachment 181856
Thank you, it work. While cleaning the tank, I dropped a tissue in it so I could remove the old juice (was also changing to a new flavor). I must have pushed a little too much. Got a fine knive and applied very small pressure around the corner to move up that little piece of metal (battery head?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread