Status
Not open for further replies.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Kick Bass Vapor is the only one I've tried. Actually it was called Sugar cookie but it has cinnamon in it so to me that's a snickerdoodle. It is icredible spot on and FULL of flavor. They also have one called snickerdoodle which I'm assuming is the same thing, just more cinnamon if you like a lot of cinnamon. Actually LOVED every flavor I've tried if KBV so far. I think I've become a "fan girl" whatever that is. LOL

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
IDK ,IMO Msts Snickerdoodle has one of the best TH's out of any bakery juice iv ever had . I honestly cant imagine your talking about the same juice im vaping and iv been through almost 400ml of it. One of my friends wont vape a juice unless it has a strong TH and even buys 30mg sometimes just for the TH and she loves Msts snickerdoodle because of the TH . Everyones different but imo msts SD has a awesome TH. What Mg were you vaping?Maybe its because i vape 18mg .

Last edited:

vapi

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
Ohio
I've been using Snickerdoodle Cookie | Sweet-Vapes E-Liquid, I like it because you can create your own pg/vg and add extra flavor. I really enjoy this snickerdoodle but I haven't tried any others to compare it with. The thing with this is my throat tends to feel a little sore the next morning after vaping it so I don't use it all day, even though I would love to. I think it's the cinnamon that does that to my throat.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I've been using Snickerdoodle Cookie | Sweet-Vapes E-Liquid, I like it because you can create your own pg/vg and add extra flavor. I really enjoy this snickerdoodle but I haven't tried any others to compare it with. The thing with this is my throat tends to feel a little sore the next morning after vaping it so I don't use it all day, even though I would love to. I think it's the cinnamon that does that to my throat.

Cinnamon can do that sometimes . You need to try msts though . She was the creator of SNickerdoodle and the one who started Bakery juices in general . Nobody has been able to duplicate her snickerdoodle .

vapi

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
Ohio
I have used Ms.T's in the past, I love her flavors and I wouldn't be surprised that she does make the best snickerdoodle! I just don't use any other vendor anymore other than Sweet-Vapes, I don't get any acne breakouts with this juice at all. I'm not saying Ms.T's juice was entirely to blame but I know once I stopped using other vendors, the acne stopped too, she just happen to be in the mix. Plus her juice is a little too thick for me these days.

JenWill

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2012
Western Pennsylvania
I have had 2 snickerdoodles....... Ms. T's and Vapor Bomb.

I liked them both very much, but out of the 2, Vapor Bomb will get a re-order on this flavor. The taste on the VB version was just better for me. I don't know if that was because of the PG/VG mix (Ms. T's puts a selected amount in, where with VB you can specify) or what, I just enjoyed that one better.
Also, with the Ms. T's, my carto definitely did not last as long. From what I have read, that seems like it is a VG issue.

Don't get me wrong, I will certainly order from Ms. T again(most likely tonight actually!) because I have been enjoying some of her other flavors, but to choose which vendor I prefer for this particular flavor, it is Vapor Bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread