So, i have some money to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadi123

Oct 1, 2014
Tracy
Hey all. Just joined the forums as it looked like a nice community for asking questions and such. So hello. :)

So, i have some money to spend, but not to much money. I was thinking of getting a new mod but i don't want a rda anymore, i want something with a tank so that i don't have to keep dripping. I want a VV/VW mod, but i don't know which to choose.

I already know that i want an Aspire nautilus tank, but i don't know which mod to choose. Help me out? I want really good flavor and big clouds, without having to burn a hole through my wallet.

1. VAMO V5/ ASPIRE NAUTILUS
2. ITASTE SVD/ ASPIRE NAUTILUS
3. ITASTE MVP V 2.0/ ASPIRE NAUTILUS
4. ITASTE 134 MINI/ ASPIRE NAUTILUS

Help me decide! I had my mind set on the Vamo V5, but the itaste svd just looks huge and really badass. I dunno guys.

Anything helps!
Thanks!

Hadi:p

ROM CGY

Sep 28, 2014
Calgary, AB Canada
The MVP has a big following but I prefer a removable 18650 battery so that I can keep spare's charged and ready to pop in. Haven't owned the Vamo V5 but have a V3 and I would say I like the menu system on the Vamo better than the SVD. The Vamo menu is vertical whereas the SVD it will be upside down depending on which hand you have it in.

As far as looks go it's subjective and what makes you feel good about your new toy is what's important there. Personally I think the simple design on the Vamo looks classy and timeless whereas the SVD and 134 seem a little "busy"

Davey59

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Monroe WA
I would get any of them, except the MVP and only because it is a self contained unit. I believe they are all very close to the same size when in long mode.

The firing button on the SVD looks a little higher on the body than the Vamo, which I would like.

I use the KSD Vamo daily and just ordered an SVD this morning. I have a cheap knock off Vamo on the way too :) If you get a VAm get the stainless version for a more lasting finish.

The Itaste 134 mini looks awesome but I aint payin for it. That would be a good chunk of change that could go towards a Provari.

LOVED my MVP when I was still using it. Wife still uses one. AWESOME device, best bang for the buck out there. I'm using the latest 18650 version of the Cloupor DNA 30 Hana clone myself, and also highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed with the Nautilus, as its awesome for what it is...wife JUST stopped using hers when I bought her a Russian 91% and offered to build the coils for her. I'm using a Squape Reloaded myself, but that's a whole different story...lol!

Kev

stvan1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2014
Grand Rapids MI USA
As long as you are not going to sub ohm you will never regret getting a ProVari. Will last you the rest of your life (granted some find that boring). $150.00 & up new, or less if you have access to the for sale section on the forum.
Or there are a ton of really nice mechs out there, clones or authenic. Super T for one built in the USA.
If you were still going to rebuild though I would recommend a REO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread