So I ordered a whole bunch of different flavors..here is what I ended up with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigaah

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2010
United States
I got these from Freedom smoke. Let me first say their service is great. a nice hand written note at the bottom of the invoice. nice confirmation email and a 2nd that wasn't just a canned order information email. It was nice.

Here is what I got.

Menthol ultra
cherry cola
new/port
capuccino smooth
ry5
grape concord
carmel apple
jaggerbomb
max boro (70/30 and 30/70)
ry4
lemmon drop
candy cane
strawberry creme

Mentol ultra was ok decent didn't have that medicine flavor. but I guess maybe menthols aren't for me. TW menthol is close to what I'm after but just shy of what I wanted.
Ry4/ry5/555 all I found horrible. really gross strong nutty flavor. I couldnt handle it. I know otherlikeit
new/port still had that nutty flavor but not as bad but with mentol
grape was really light. not bad
cappuccino ..not tested. not for me. don't like coffee flavors
carmel apple ..decent. I'm going to have to give it a long term try
jaggerbomb ..yeah it does taste like a jaggerbomb. I didn't like it tho. Unless your inlove with the flavor of jagger don't do it. you can taste a bit of the "rebull" flavor as well
max boro ..wasn't terrible. had a definate chocolatly flavor. I was hoping it was close to TW mborough..but its not
strawberry creme..not tested yet
Lemon drop Fantastic! I love it
Candycane Fantastic! mint/spearmint with a slight touch of cinnamon. This might be my new mint/mentol flavoring. The slight cinamon gives it a good hit you can feel in your throat and in your lungs too. This is what I'm after!

I was really hoping the grape would be like a grape swisher sweet. but its not
The ry4/5 I was hoping to enjoy due to reviews. but I can't stand them. good thing for 3ml samples.
I was really hoping new/port would be doable..but that nutty flavor still existed I cant tolerate.

I'm thinking about mixing lemon and candy cane. sounds odd but I've mixed vanilla with mentol and it was awsome so Imma try it out.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Good job in getting a selection of samples! That's what I've done, and I'll have over 100 by next weekend. Remember to give them some time too. I got strawberry twist and was kind of let down at first . . . I don't know what it tasted like . . . butter, maybe waxy . . . anyway, after a week it popped! Tasted like it was kind of carbonated or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread