Status
Not open for further replies.

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
So what is your new year resolution to do with the many small bottles of reject flavors that you have sitting around?
Over the past few weeks I have given away, tossed, and mixed bottles so I am now down to only 26 bottles, about 1/2 of single flavors that I use to try in new mixes. This does not include the 18 bottles of successful mixes.
And I am down to only 14 tanks filled with flavors that I am rotating through.
And here I am browsing though new recipes to try and new flavors to try since I have empty bottles and tanks.
Where are you with your stash as the new year starts?

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
I think I am going to be more cognizant of my frequently used flavors and restock in larger sizes(i am getting there), pif one's I do not use/why the heck did I even buy-if I can even find anyone interested in, replace some with the "bad stuff free" versions, and think I will try to be less impulsive with flavor purchases in general, yes flavors are cheap, but why on earth did I order pecan when I don't like nut vapes? I will also keep a better eye on my supply levels so I don't find myself stuck without

Danbrooks2k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
I am finally pulling the trigger on DIY.

I love tigers blood flavored e-juice but the ones I have found after the first shop that sold it to me shut its doors are just horrible. That is juice number one.

I hear holy grail RY4 from DIY flavor shack is great, im buying the premix.

I now rock an atlantis and my beloved steam vapor flavors like Jerry juice, juicy peach and strawberries and cream are too strong... I will use the 12mg juice I have left ( a lot ) as a base and add in 50% vg and then a little flavoring so they dont go to waste.

I love frankenvape, but the last time I spend 22$ on 30ml of juice is because i am going to try to figure out the formula...

As i try making new juices I will buy a few flavors at a time that I think will compliment what I am making... Im really hoping not to let the DIY thing spiral out of control.

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
Well Dan, it sounds like you are starting out sensibly with 2 initial recipes....it's pretty easy if you find the flavor you are aiming for initially, what adds up is the quest for the best of...Lol...ex mango, I started with cap sweet mango, liked enough that I haven't felt urge to try the other brands, on the other hand, I'm trying to get close to a vendor's apple pie which has meant a bit of experimenting with a variety of Apple's(good grief, their are so many different ones out there!!!)....luckily I am finding and using small sample sizes to keep costs down, then buying the larger sizes of more frequently used/preferred flavors. And yeah, not going too crazy initially, but it seems those flavor minis have been multiplying in my locked toolbox over time or something....welcome to diy by the way!

David1975

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2014
Northlake, IL, USA
10433140_870296963050608_6472367084128628789_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread