Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
I'm past the beta stage for the new hottest model of TMOD, THE MICRO. IT'S A SEAMLESS SINGLE 18650/8.5ML MECH.

Milled from a Solid block of 6AL 4v TITANIUM!

IT'S THE SMALLEST 18650 FEEDER THERE IS. TMODCUSTOMS QUALITY:
ADJUSTABLE 510, COPPER CONTACT BRASS OR STAINLESS STEEL PIN, and MAGNETIC, QUICK CHANGE CAP ABSOLUTE LOWEST Voltage DROP, DESIGNED for even the lowest sub ohm builds, the HIGHEST PREFORMING, HIGHEST QUALITY, LIFETIME WARRANTY, TITANIUM BOTTOM FEEDERS Available on this planet.

THE LAST mod YOU'LL EVER NEED TO buy.

Please contact tmodcustoms@gmail.com

For details and or questions.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Lots of finishing options available including brushed, media blasted and anodizing.
3a310168f1949ca04a515b91c0c826c4.jpg

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
0e3f443e4816365c016bd01a513d4fa2.jpg
20c310c75b99716cc9f0b90dea5169cd.jpg

I'll share some of the progress pics before I drop the final pics. I an trying a new way to anodize them so when I get it the way I want it I'll post pics.
Please feel free to share this thread, being a new thread a lot of people will probably miss it and id like to get a fairly soild count since I'm only doing one run I would hate for anyone to miss out.

Reactions: drucco99

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I'm past the beta stage for the new hottest model of TMOD, THE MICRO. IT'S A SEAMLESS SINGLE 18650/8.5ML MECH.

Milled from a Solid block of 6AL 4v TITANIUM!

IT'S THE SMALLEST 18650 FEEDER THERE IS. TMODCUSTOMS QUALITY:
ADJUSTABLE 510, COPPER CONTACT BRASS OR STAINLESS STEEL PIN, and MAGNETIC, QUICK CHANGE CAP ABSOLUTE LOWEST Voltage DROP, DESIGNED for even the lowest sub ohm builds, the HIGHEST PREFORMING, HIGHEST QUALITY, LIFETIME WARRANTY, TITANIUM BOTTOM FEEDERS Available on this planet.

THE LAST MOD YOU'LL EVER NEED TO BUY.

Please contact tmodcustoms@gmail.com

For details and or questions.

I don't see the price listed. What is the price tag on one of these mods?

Last edited:

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
My apologies but I dont know yet, they are extremely difficult, and expensive to build, so I am still trying to get an estimate on how much they will cost and how long they will take me to make. I want to do a small batch, I'm thinking only fifty, Serialized, or Personalized, I want to give everyone an opportunity to get in I'd like to avoid an F5 situation. I would also like to ship the entire batch within thirty days of the green light.

I've been using the prototypes and I couldn't be happier, they are simply stunning.

If you would like to be added to the updates list please send your email address to me, pm or tmodcustoms@gmail.com
I will give you updates and first dibs as I fill the spots.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: BENTHOS

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Yep, that is hawt as fawk. That's what I requested from you way back when. Cool to see you offer now. Matches my mtn bike. I had fun "anodizing" the frame, which is actually voltage applied to the part in a electrolytic bath, so others know, and not a dye like aluminum anodization.
What alloy are these? 6/4.....3/2.5
you answered already, I just scrolled straight to pics

Does this model still require a wrench to swap batteries and juice? Yep should just pull the bandaid and name the price range:) I see you posted.

Last edited:

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
They are seamless, anytime I refer to a mod as seamless, its a magnetic cap that's recessed perfectly into the body so its held in 360 degrees around and held in with magnets, just for extra security.. I waited until I had a CNC machine to build the magnetic cap mods because I wanted the receds in the body to perfectly match the caps so they would be interchangeable. If you have a seamless (micro or full size, 8.5or 10ml) mod you can get as aluminum,brass, bronze copper or titanium caps for them. Ill post a pic of my non anodized titanium cap in my 10ml aluminum, seamless mod I my hand right now. It has an aluminum button to show the contrast between the titanium and aluminum. .
If you wanted an aluminum with copper cap you can do that, lots of orders for brass mods do brass and an additional bronze cap etc.

So yeah, they require no tools. The caps are held in very nicely. . They came out great, the titanium prototypes did as well, they are wildly cool and the same size as the other micros, ill attach more pics to show you how small they are.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
I'm sorry about the lack of pricing, I just have to figure it out first. I can tell you they take over three times as long to machine alone. The feeds, or rate of speed the machine operates at is there times slower than it would be in aluminum for example, so every step takes that much longer, rays the least of the issues however, the tooling and tool life is one of the main issues, I may be able to do ten mods with one bit, (on one particular hole) but if I factor that into the price of a batch of fifty mods, and I actually only get three mods per bit, it drastically changes the numbers and I begin working for free or buying everyone mods myself pretty quickly.

IMO it's as hardcore and as beautiful of a device, let alone as small , as you can possibly get so its definitely something I'm going to do... I just need to do some figurin' first.
Feel free to ask away with any questions, as for piece, unfortunately all I can say as of current is they will be pricy, I'm trying to work smarter not harder which equals more effectively, which equals cheaper as well.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
So im going to offer them with cipper, brass, bronze, titanium and aluminum caps, they are interchangeable, so you can mix n match. You'll also have a plug in the bottom of the battery hole, it will be made of 101 copper, engraved with a special logo and either your name or serial.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
So im going to offer them with copper, brass, bronze, titanium and aluminum caps, they are interchangeable, so you can mix n match. You'll also have a plug in the bottom of the battery hole, it will be made of 101 copper, engraved with a special logo and either your name or serial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread