Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Guys, I have in my house some GGs that they are sitting there. They are GGs that need a repair (old GGs with the button from the store). I will make them again and they will be for sale. They are:

1 Grant
2 slim
5 shorter than nano (they take 1xcr2 3,6 volt)
3 nano

The cost is 95 euros, or 100 shipped.

ps........ the one Grant has one front gold cap (button's cap). I made it like this because I liked it:D

ps2....... The slim has no lock option to the button. Its too slim to put this button on it

They will be ready on Monday.

If you want one, then tomorow at 10 o'clock you can start putting money to my paypal account. Please dont start putting money sooner, I will not accept them, we must all play fair:):)

I will send them to the first 11 people.

If anyone has a better idea (because if many people send me money I have to send them back so I will have a big fee), please tell me:)

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I want one of them!

But I don't yet know the difference between the Grant and Nano.

I want the best performer, don't care how big or small it is. Best vapor production, best flavor, and best throat hit. Whichever gives the best all around, sign me up. I have money ready to send.

Hi my friend, if you want the best then wait for Trans in 15 days:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Ok, how about... what's the BEST of the available "clearance priced" options listed above/ :)

Grant is the best for smoke-throat hit, slim is slim like 801 adapter, nano is very small in length for 3,7 volt and the new one is smaller than nano for 3,7 volt again

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Bandit,i think you need to read Imeo's first post, they're not for sale til 10 am.

Imeo what is the Slim? never heard of that one.what batteries does this take?

Also are all these engraved?

They will be all engraved ckc. As for slim, you can go and read (a video too is available and pictures) to the slim thread. Ina few words is a version of GG that I had made it months ago but I never sold them. The are slim like 801 adapter and they take 1 AAA battery 3,7 volt 700 mah.

I forgot to say that I have 2 batteries for them. So if anyone wants one of them I will send the battery too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread