Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulfe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
Kansas City, MO
facebook.com
I have some intrest in buying your Talon 650mah usb battery. I just have some concerns. Would i be able to use eGo parts such as a 510 LR atty on the Talon? Does a original eGo cone fit the Talon or vGo battery? Would i be stuck exclusively buying only revolver parts to maintain my PV or can i alternate eGo parts in to the mix, such as an eGo battery with the Talons tanks? The main reason i got in to eGo's was there versatility of being compatible with any 510 compatible part. Can the same be said for the revolver lineup. Are all of your products considered 510 or are they a new type?

RevolverRep

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.revolvercig.com
While many of our products use the popular 510 connectors (which is now the ecig standard), the ION line does not. However the ION products step up the game and outperform the 510 models in many aspects such as flavor retention, throat hit, and vapor production. Part of the reason they outperform is due to the design of the airflow on the connector. So having a proprietary Revolver product is definitely not a bad thing! However the G2, Vgo, and Talon lines indeed use the 510 connectors. The Vgo will not work with your eGo cones, but will work fine with your atomizers. Of course any battery is going to stress on the LR atomizers so make sure you don't power vape those. The Talon will work with your ego parts just fine. The G2 however is a 510 model that WE designed. We created the PCC, atomizer, and battery details and had them created exclusively for us. The G2 LR atomizers are made in such a way that they will work fine on your standard G2 batteries. This can not be said for most other standard 510 models. However it is not recommended to use other non-Revolver 510 LR atomizers on our G2 batteries as they are made differently and could cause damage. This is just another example of how using our products is rewarding! While we may not be here to make big battery mods for the hobby vapers, we DO put the R&D into the products that we currently have in order to improve on them. Hopefully this helped!

LukeTheDuke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2011
midwest Illinois
i know this is old, and ive been vaping for a good while,

so does the G2 PCC really charge ANY 510 battery?? even non revolver branded ones...

ALSO iam on the revolver forum as i ve purchased revolver products, my question is ive seen posts from there reps, about G2 deluxe starter kits for $39.99 when is that sale coming back on? id rather make my purchase at 40$ than 70$, i ask because ive seen them at 40$,59$ and now 70$, seems like if i email the revolver team a question... the kits price goes up 30$ the next day before i can get a purchase in at a good price...
can you help me with this?

ive purchased 2 kits ion/elite from revolver before, actual it was are firsts and my wifes last as she quit vaping,

RevolverRep

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.revolvercig.com
The reason the price went up is that we added a few items to the kits. Now each kit comes with a Pcc AND a USB charger, cartomizers instead of cartridges, and the deluxe comes with an atomizer drip tip and 5ml liquid in addition to the items mentioned above. It's a really good deal. The best part is you get to choose all of the options now such as colors, flavors, and strengths. This is the most customizable kit around.

There are plenty of discounts all over the Internet and forums also.

LukeTheDuke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2011
midwest Illinois
so does the G2 PCC really charge ANY 510 battery?? even non revolver branded ones..?

i think angie mentions it on youtube, but no one esle is... if the PCC is anything like the ion which it likely is, AND it charges ALL 510 batteries its totally cool pcc ta have

thanks you,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread