Something good to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bootiewootsy

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
Port Orange, Florida, USA
My husband has cancer of the lung, and bladder cancer from smoking, at least that is what they say.
He is 71 years old and smoked camels not quite a pack for 44 years. I finally got him on Green Smokes after many trys with different vps.
The good news today was we were at the Dr. and he starts his chemo next Monday with a double dose and then for two more days in a row, then 18 day rest..
I asked his Doctor if it was ok for him to vap and he said yes...
I told him what was in the e-cig and he said that would not harm him..

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
My husband has cancer of the lung, and bladder cancer from smoking, at least that is what they say.
He is 71 years old and smoked camels not quite a pack for 44 years. I finally got him on Green Smokes after many trys with different vps.
The good news today was we were at the Dr. and he starts his chemo next Monday with a double dose and then for two more days in a row, then 18 day rest..
I asked his Doctor if it was ok for him to vap and he said yes...
I told him what was in the e-cig and he said that would not harm him..

I lost my best friend of 30 years to bladder cancer over three years ago. I witnessed all of the chemo and radiation treatments he went through, so my best thoughts will be with you as you and your husband start his treatments!

Hope he takes to the vape! I'm sure he'll enjoy the taste after smoking those nasty Camels for so long :D

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
When i entered this topic i excpected some good news...
I'm not sure what to answer realy...

Other than i wish the best for you and your husband, and i hope he will recover!

-

I've now been written a several messages, but i keep erasing em. Because i know what chemo and all this involves.
I want to write a nice supportive letter but, my words keep escaping me to write what i realy want...

I wish you both the best! And stay strong!

Reactions: Robino1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread