Status
Not open for further replies.

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
Ok, I just tried again, no luck. It still says the same message. I am starting to get a little frustrated, do I have to hit it at a certain time?

The site goes live at 8 am CST Mon-Sat, sometimes earlier. If I want to make an order, I usually start checking at 6 am CST if I can't get it when I initially try to order.

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
The site goes live at 8 am CST Mon-Sat, sometimes earlier. If I want to make an order, I usually start checking at 6 am CST if I can't get it when I initially try to order.

so we have to try early in the morning? I tried too with no luck. guess I will try again tomorrow.

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
Lake Charles?!?!?! WTF?!?!?! I grew up in Sulphur!

They only take so many orders in a given day. Most Sundays, you can't order if they got a lot of orders on Saturday. The payment system comes down when they reach max order capacity that they can fill. Then the site goes back up at 8 am the next day (sometimes earlier). I came across this thread at about 10 am CST and I could put an order in. I would assume that there were enough orders early on that they reached their capacity early on today. I would try again tomorrow morning starting at 7 or 8 am CST, I imagine the payment system will be up and running.

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
Lake Charles?!?!?! WTF?!?!?! I grew up in Sulphur!

They only take so many orders in a given day. Most Sundays, you can't order if they got a lot of orders on Saturday. The payment system comes down when they reach max order capacity that they can fill. Then the site goes back up at 8 am the next day (sometimes earlier). I came across this thread at about 10 am CST and I could put an order in. I would assume that there were enough orders early on that they reached their capacity early on today. I would try again tomorrow morning starting at 7 or 8 am CST, I imagine the payment system will be up and running.

Thanks for the info I am really wanting to try some of these famous flavors I here about like bobas and gorilla juice. And it is cool to see there is some more southwest Louisiana people on here(I see your no longer here) THere is another lake Area guy on this forum as well named DangYankee.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Now I understand how it works, but I'm in the EST time zone and leave for work around 7- that's 6AM CST. I'm slammed and work and can't get on line anyway (e-cig places are banned by my school system's ISP)....then when I get home it will be too late to order as the site will be taken down. I'm in a pickle- I'm just about out of AVE juice.....

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
I would much rather have a company monitor and stop taking orders when they know their limit has been reached rather than having their shipping and processing backed up and cause delays of 6-7 days to ship orders. Thank you for the response!

I'd rather be able to order and wait two weeks for it to arrive than to check the website daily, each time to be told that I can't order. I've tried multiple times, different days, different times of the day. Normally, when I get up in the morning, I get going pretty fast and head out to work. That's not the time of day I spend looking at ECF and placing orders and such. This morning, I thought "If I order in the morning, before they close the order system, I can get an order in". Nope, I still can't. Now the weekend is coming up, and if they won't take orders during the week, I can be sure they won't on the weekend. And I'm going out of town anyway. So next week, I could try again.

Or I could order juice from a vendor who actually wants to sell juice. I'm sure there are places would would be glad to sell me some juice.

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
@TD check our front page it explains why we're truncating orders for the next week. Once we're back full throttle we promise to make it up to everyone.

The same thing happened the last time I tried to order, around early March. Now it's a month later and it's still going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread