Stealth Vapemail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werkrat

Jan 3, 2015
OH, USA
If FedEx would make a little noise I wouldn't have had to wait an extra hour to realize my vapemail was already delivered!! :facepalm:

Still waiting on my Lemo Drop, but this will hold me over for now
IMG_1392.jpg

:D:D:D

Attachments

• IMG_1392.jpg
    IMG_1392.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 26

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Fed Ex around these parts run around like baby elephants. I can hear their truck coming from a mile away and I think they have a T-shirt launcher to deliver packages...

Still, nice haul, enjoy it. I am really impressed with the Subtank. Never thought I would enjoy clearomizer vaping ever again - but I am.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
If FedEx would make a little noise I wouldn't have had to wait an extra hour to realize my vapemail was already delivered!! :facepalm:

Still waiting on my Lemo Drop, but this will hold me over for now
View attachment 406168

:D:D:D

Wow nice haul! I must say I'm jealous.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Very nice vapemail. I'm like the other poster both UPS and FEDEX you can hear their truck coming into the subdivision. Plus my dog in the backyard throws an absolute fit when someone pulls up in front of the house. Then if I'm in the living room dozing off I get the crap scared out of me when they beat on the door to notify me there's a package. As if they're knocking on the door with a hammer.

Werkrat

Jan 3, 2015
OH, USA
I was trying it out and dropped it in my pocket to see how it fit.... right then my wife saw me and said "is that a mod in your pocket?"

I about died :lol:

So the subtank nano is pretty sweet... I'm not a huge fan of the .5ohm coil, I get a pretty big pop every time I take a puff. But the 1.2ohm gives good flavor and a smooth hit between 17-20W.

No leaks or flooding. Pretty good quality :thumb::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread