Steeping Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtybirdy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Georgia
I have looked all over and cannot find what the steeping process is.

I feel well actually I know I have some juices that need to be steeped.

I have read that sticking them in a cabinet with lid off and shake it once a day for two weeks is steeping.

Then I have also seen where people say to stick it in the microwave for 10 seconds.

I have also seen give it a hot bath for a hour whatever that means????

So what is the best way to steep? What's the fastest way I can get some good flavors out of my juices?

Two weeks just seems so long too me. Especially when I get a new juice in and I'm ready to try it but it needs to be steeped. I just can't wait that long ;).

In advance as always thank you everyone for the input and advice.

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
there are different ways to steep. some use an ultrasonic cleaner unit to mix(steep). some use a warm bath by placing bottles partially submerged in hot water. others leave caps off overnight then cap them and let them sit for a week or more in a dark cabinet. i always try the juice as soon as i get it to see if it needs steeping. personally what i do is shake the bottle vigorously for a couple of minutes then leave cap off for 1 hour or so and then cap it and shake again. if it is still not tasty at this point then i let it sit for a few days and try it again. all these methods are done to speed up the time it takes for the flavors to come together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread